"Unwelcomed Home" Ch. 1-4

TW//Domestical Abuse Implied//Homophobia//Suicidal Thoughts//Self-Harm//

[Isaac POV]
I got home after being with Scott the whole afternoon, the storm begins to me.

I enter my house, my dad seems to have been waiting for me to come back.

Isaac's Dad: "You're here, now quickly, explain why you didn't come back after school closed."

Isaac: "I-i was at a friend's house."

Isaac's Dad: "Who."

Isaac: "H-his name is Scott, he sits next to me."

Isaac's Dad: "I see..."

It began an uncomfortable silence, a common thing with my Dad.

Isaac's Dad: "You like him don't you, f**got?"

Isaac: "W-what?! N-no!"

Isaac's Dad: "You always stutter when you lie. Listen here, if i get to know you are going out with that kid, you're out."

Isaac: "... Got it."

My mom went downstairs, she looked mad, not at me, at my dad.

Isaac's Mom: "I told you you can't keep intervening with your son's life!"

Isaac's Dad: "He's YOUR son! You should be tough with him, he's going to get crazy ideas!"

Isaac's Mom: "I've told you over and over that that isn't how it works! It's not his fault he wants to have a romantic life, or friends or leave house sometimes!"

Isaac's Dad: "I never had those things growing up and i am just fine, you're just spoiling him so he becomes a fucking rebel!"

I couldn't stand this argument, it's not going anywhere, i walked to my room in silence, i closed the door and started sobbing on my bed, i was thinking if my life was valuable enough so everyone had to be mad by my fault, i started thinking on the ropes that were on the garage, and inmediatly regreted that thought, i did need to find a way to let this all go out.

I grabbed a knife i left on my room hidden and statted cutting myself, it didn't make me feel better, it just hurt a lot, which was expected, yet i felt like i needed to do it, i stopped after a bit and cleaned up myself.

I was in my bed, still hurt, hugging a plushie and sobbing, until falling asleep.

[Chapter Outro]

I'm sorry if this was a rough chapter, life is sometimes like this, just a reminder that most of this is pure fiction and that i def did not harm myself any moment. Tomorrow will be a new day. - Naruhodo A. Wrighto