"Comfort Zone" Ch. 3-4

[Isaac POV]
Scott got invited to a party, and asked him to invite me too, because i wanted to get out of my comfort zone for once.

So we went to the place the party was, there were like 30 people inside, i swallowed saliva and we entered, Scott wanted to make sure i'm okay.

Scott: "You sure you'll be fine? We can always leave if this is too overwhelming for you."

Isaac: "Yeah, don't worry, i'll be fine."

Scott: "Alright, love."

It's been long since i've been on a party, ever since the one in the hotel, but that barely counted either way. There was music filling the ambience, some people surrounded Scott, presumably from the soccer team.

???: "Hey, Scott did you hear you're going to get named Captain starting September?"

Scott: "How so?"

???: "You haven't been told? How weird, maybe you missed it while going to make out with your boyfriend!"

That startled me, his tone was showing to be mocking the whole idea of same sex couples, i just sighed at it because i don't want to start confrontation, but Scott doesn't give up easily.

Scott: "That probably didn't happen, but if so, why does it affect you, Logan?"

Other people said in unison "Ooooooh!"

Isaac: "Okay that's enough Scott..."

I pushed him to another place while he shouted to that guy apparently named Logan.

Scott: "Don't mess with us or i'll crush ya'!"

Isaac: "Heh."

Scott: "Told you i'd protect you today."

Isaac: "You dimwit..."

Scott: "Alright, but i'm your dimwit."

He lifted me as a married couple, i shook my legs as he did, chuckling at the same time as i was speaking.

Isaac: "Put me down!"

Scott: "Naw, your mine now."

We saw 2 familiar faces at the distance, and they also recognized us, they approached us making their way between the usual crowd.

Jane: "Sup, lovebirds."

Eli: "I knew you'd probably be here."

Scott finally put me down.

Scott: "Howdy."

Isaac: "Hello."

Jane: "Hey guys, did you know there are going to be a lot of newcomers starting september?"

Isaac: "We are changing into a bigger classroom right?"

Jane: "Yeah, but it's not like i care about it, just wanted you to know."

Scott: "It's alright."

Eli: "Erm, i'll be right back."

Eli walked away to the bathroom, Jane sighed, apparently relieved of something.

Jane: "I've been noticing that Eli has a big crush on me."

Isaac: "Oh, what are you gonna do about it?"

Jane: "Alright, here goes a secret; i'm aroace, so i'll have to get him back to earth."

Scott: "Oh wow, welcome to the LGBT+ team?"

Jane: "Sure, he really has no idea so poor little thing."

Isaac: "L-love, i think my social battery is running out, can we go home soon?"

Jane: "I forgot you're an introvert Isaac."

Scott: "Sure thing, this thing was really boring either way."

We waited like 10 minutes and so we left.

- - - - -

Author's Note:
So like, sorry for not posting updates, been busy lately, and general lack of ideas and motivation.

You guys should really check out my other story:
"Changed Perception"
Also being updated, the story is about Nathan Morales, one of the side characters here, one year later (starting on may)
And his own love story with Gabriel Brooks (one of the newcomers that Jane mentioned in this chapter.)

It follows more of a angst view of things, Isaac and Scott also appear there sometimes.

So that, i love ya'll.

- NA.W