"Back to Cycle" Ch. 2-4

[Isaac POV]
It's time to go to school today, i was almost not going out of bed, but Scott would be worried so i prepared like every day, because i couldn't leave him to worry about me at school.

My brother left yesterday, he still has college and stuff, fortunately he's on second year out of 3, so he's graduating next year.

I walked 10 minutes to the school, it's fairly close so i don't need to take a bus.

I arrive at the school, i think nobody actually said it but it's actually called "Pine Hill High School".
//Author's Note: Fictional Name i hope//

Anyways i go to my usual place, where Scott already arrived like he usually does.

Isaac: "Hey."

Scott: "Hey!"

In the classes i see how people see us being couple-y and mumble between eachother, i don't mind it anymore but it's still kinda weird.

I watched how people on break came over to ask us if we were dating indeed, which we obviously responded yes to, in many ways.

???: "Hey Scott, is it true? Are you dating Isaac?"

Scott: "Yup."

???: "Congrats."

Isaac: "Thanks?"

I saw Mathew come to talk with us, this is definitely gonna be bad.

Mathew: "Hey, can we talk?"

Scott: "Seriously, you came to tell us that us dating is wrong and all of that?"

Mathew: "What? Nope, i came here to tell you guys that i'm sorry how i acted before."

Isaac: "... You joking right?"

Mathew: "Why would i be joking?"

Isaac: "Uh..."

Mathew: "Look, i've been raised always being told that homosexuality is bad and shit, but i've come to realize that it doesn't actually matter and it's okay.'

Mathew: "... And maybe i realized depeer things... It was all internalized homophobia shit..."

Isaac: "Wow."

Scott: "And so what, you made Isaac feel terrible a long time, and those things can't be forgiven."

Mathew: "I know you won't forgive me, i just needed to say sorry, bye then, if you don't want me here."

Mathew left then, he looked dissapointed and rejected, some things i didn't think seeing on him at all.

Isaac: "Scott, maybe we should've given him a second chance or something..."

Scott: "He hurt you both physically and psychologically, he deserves no forgiveness."

Isaac: "Well then, i won't try to change your mind."

Scott looked like he was thinking on a lot.

Isaac: "You good babe?"

Scott: "Oh, i'm fine, it's just kinda weird being openly bi and dating you, i never imagined this whole things could ever happen to me..."

Isaac: "It's hard doing this kind of stuff, i know it, don't worry, we've got eachother and that's really what matters the most."

Scott: "I love ya, have i ever told you?"

Isaac: "Yup and like 100 times before this one."

We had the rest of the classes and then we left from school one day more, we walked together home.

//Author's Note:
I'm sorry chapters are getting shorter and take more to come out, personal stuff and general lack of ideas, it's hard getting ideas for full chapters, i can mostly think on short interactions!

Epic now goodbye lol//