"Second Day" Ch. 1-16

[Scott POV]
I'm pretty sure the hickey thing will spread around the group, since Isaac is the only gay boy on the trip it will seem like a mistery.

The first day was pretty normal, we went to important places, Isaac seemed stressed the whole while though, since he didn't eat a lot.

We walked around on the streets, and stuff, it was fun.

[Isaac POV]
We were walking on the streets, but then i heard Scott get a call from his dad.

Scott: "Hey, dad."

Scott: "... Si, ya llegamos... Yeah...? Si, voy a entender todo, no te preocupes!"

Scott: "... Sure dad, love ya."

The call ended, i looked at Scott shocked, i didn't know he knew spanish.

Isaac: "You know spanish?"

Scott: "Yeah, my dad spoke to me in spanish when i was a kid, and my mom talked to me in english, he really wanted me to learn his language."

Isaac: "That's so cool!"

Scott: "... Isaac..."

Isaac: "Huh?"

Scott: "Te amo."

Isaac: "Huh? What does that mean?"

Scott: "It means i love you!"

Isaac: "Oh, Te amo too...?"

Scott: "GOSH YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

Isaac: "I love you for real."

Scott: "I know."

We went all back to the hotel at 8 PM.

Me and the other people on the room were turning to shower, James was in the shower at the time.

Fritz: "Scott, Isaac, you sure you don't want to shower together or something."

Isaac: "NOPE, DEFINITELY NOT."

Scott: "AGREED."

Fritz: "Just asking, you are going to sleep together a whole week you know."

Scott: "Cuddling doesn't have anything to do with showering together!"

Fritz: "Well then, you're still not on showering together phase, i get it."

Isaac: "You're just saying that cuz you want to shower quick."

Fritz: "Maybe."

James shouted from the shower.

James: "FRITZ, YOU CAN GO NEXT IF YOU'RE SO DESPERATE."

Fritz: "Definitely planned that."

I looked at Scott, he looked worried.

Isaac: "What's wrong?"

Scott: "I just don't want you to get judged by my actions..."

Isaac: "Don't worry, i'm very used to-"

Scott: "You shouldn't be used to it! I've always tried to make you feel like you're good enough, i don't get exactly how you feel, but, i care for you, you matter as a person aswell!"

Isaac: "Thank you..."

Fritz looked at us, he sure didn't want to interrupt anything.

Scott: "Tomorrow will be a better day, okay?"

Isaac: "I hope so..."

After we all showered we went to sleep, i slept cuddling with Scott, it was truly very comfortable and i was very happy, i don't think i deserve him or his love, he's too nice...