"Under Pressure" Ch. 1-7

[Scott POV]
We were kissing on that room in the party, it felt like everything just faded away. The time freezed, i just wanted him to be with me, i like Isaac so much.

After some seconds which felt like ages, we stopped, but then kissed again because i didn't get enough.

I heard someone say my name from outside the door, i quickly separated from Isaac, and i stood up.

Scott: "Sorry Isaac, they're gonna know."

Isaac: "S-sure go for it."

I left the room, i knew Isaac was feeling bad after that, he felt like he didn't deserved any of what i did.

It was James looking for me, he only knew i left to Fritz's house's hallway.

James: "There you are man, i've been loking for ya."

Scott: "I uhm... I see."

James: "Something's wrong? I feel you're worried about something, it's okay."

Scott: "I have n-no problem."

James: "Sure...?"

James looked around me, like he was looking for someone.

James: "Do you know where Isaac went to? He came with you to the party."

Scott: "I uhm... He went home, he felt sick"

James: "Damn, i hope he's okay, he actually looks like a good person."

Scott: "He's going to be okay."

James: "If you say so."

I knew Isaac already went home at this point. I gotta say sorry to him tomorrow, it's gonna be saturday.

[Isaac POV]
It was the next day, i spent all the night crying, i'm kinda relieved that my dad got a business trip for a week. He would had asked where i was yesterday.

Apart of that everything on my life looks awful right now, i wouldn't even blame him if scott didn't want to be my friend anymore, i linda pushed him into... That... Kiss... It's a new day, i gotta fake i'm fine, for my mom.

I brush my teeth, it was 11 AM at the moment, i don't think i slept more than an hour tonight.

I hear the bell, it must be the delivery man.

Isaac's Mom: "Can you check the door? It's gotta be delivery man."

Isaac: "Sure."

I went to the door, still on my pajamas, not on the best mental health... Well i've been worse.

I open the door and what i see shocks me, it was Scott.

Scott: "Hey."

Isaac: "H-hey."

Scott: "I-i wanted to-"

Isaac: "Wait wait wait, enter please, it's cold outside."

Scott: "Alright, okay."

Isaac: "Let's uhm go to my room."

Isaac's Mom: "Isaac, who's your friend."

Isaac: "I-I, UHM HE'S A FRIEND, HIS NAME IS SCOTT, SCOTT, MOM, MOM, SCOTT, HE SITS NEXT TO ME IN CLASS, NOW COME OVER."

Isaac's Mom: "Hello Scott...?"

Isaac's Mom: "You could've atleast changed your pajamas Isaac."

Isaac: "MOM I SWEAR."

Isaac's Mom: "Okay okay okay."

I pushed him into my room and i closed the door.

Scott: "I-i..."

Isaac; "WAIT LET ME SPEAK FIRST!"

Scott: "Ok."

Isaac: "I-i'm just so sorry!"

Scott: "wait what."

Isaac: "I made you do that because i was being selfish and i pushed you into doing it while you clearly didn't want to..."

Isaac: "What i'm trying to say is..."

Isaac: "I shouldn't have kissed you."

Isaac: "I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable..."

Scott grabbed my cheeks and proceeded to kiss me, i really missed this since the last day. I gotta say that my mouth tasted like toothpaste and that kinda ruined the mood.

Scott: "You didn't make me feel uncomfortable, i actually liked it..."

Scott: "I actually like you..."

I inmediatly blushed

Isaac: "Y-YOU LIKE ME?"

Scott: "Yeah wasn't that obvious?"

Isaac: "Ugh, man you've been giving me a lot of mixed signals sorry."

Scott: "... NOW I GOTTA SAY SORRY TOO."

Scott: "SORRY ISAAC, I KNOW YOU WANTED TO STAY WITH ME MORE TIME YESTERDAY, I JUST, I NEED MORE TIME TO FIGURE THIS THING OUT, I'M HAVING A FUCKING GAY CRISIS RIGHT NOW."

We look at eachother and we laugh.

Isaac: "Why would you even like me, man!"

I said while i was laughing.

We calmed down and continued to talk.

Scott: "So, i'm kinda on a gray area, i don't actually know what i am, am i gay? I'm i bisexual? Who knows!"

Isaac: "I get ya, it's hard starting with this, more if your awakening starts with a real person, i've been there."

Scott: "... Dude i really like you, you're so understanting all the time!'

Isaac: "Why would you like someone like me?"

Scott: "I have no idea."

Scott: "... If you're cool with that, to be honest i think we should be dating now."

Isaac: "I do want that... Well if you want too i mean."

Scott: "Dude, i'm the one asking you out, what do you mean?"

Isaac: "Sorry..."

Scott: "Don't say sorry! You say it a lot!"

Isaac: "I do want to say it...!"

Scott: "DON'T."

We laugh.

Isaac: "I do want us to be dating..."

Scott: "I do aswell..."

Isaac: "B-boyfriends?"

Scott: "Boyfriends."

I hug Scott really hard, i never thought this would happen to... Me... It's awesome, i love him so much...

I kissed him a bit more.

I love Scott, my boyfriend, so much.