"Confessions" Ch. 1-11

[Scott POV]
I came back home after a long, but awesome day, i knew that i had to tell my parents eventually about my sexuality and about Isaac, they're not conservative or nothing like that, i'm sure they will understand, but i don't know why i am in so much fright about it.

I took a shower to clean the sand out of me, and changed clothes to actually ones for October.

I went to the coach where my mom was talking with my dad, they were also watching a movie or something.

I sat down and started the big talk.

//AUTHOR NOTE:
I'm gonna start putting names to the parents instead of "Scott's Dad" or "Isaac's Mom", i'll say the names on the chapter lol.//

Grace (Scott's Mom): Hey sweetie, how was your day with your friend.

Scott: "It was fine... But i've been kinda wanting to confess something to you and dad since a while."

My dad proceeded to pause the movie on the TV, and they both got comfy to listen to me.

Daniel (Scott's Dad): Say, mijo, what's in your mind?

Scott: "I uhm... The friend i've been spending more time with, his name is Isaac..."

Grace: "Yup, i think you've said that before to us, why, what's wrong?"

Scott: "I-i have to say that he is actually... M-my boyfriend... Since almost a month..."

They both stayed quiet, they looked at eachother.

Daniel: "Okay, what else?"

Scott: "Y-you aren't mad at me?"

Grace: "Not really, it's okay, you can do whatever you want with your relationships."

Daniel: "Yup, what she said."

Scott: "I... Thanks... I'm not actually gay, i'm bisexual by the way."

Grace: "No problem with that, son."

Daniel: "We'll always support you."

Scott: "Thank you."

I say while i hug them, they're the best parents! I just hope Isaac is getting tbe same luck...

[Isaac POV]
I arrived from the date today with Scott, it's time to go back to my awful reality, i know my dad is gonna find a way to make me feel bad for liking him.

I went to take a shower, that sand Isn't gonna be out of me until i wash myself out, i changed into proper autumn clothes, i checked myself on the mirror, i felt terribly bad for some reason, but i knew it's now or never.

I went downstairs, my dad was on the couch and my mom was preparing dinner so i thought it would be better if i did the confession on dinner.

Minutes later we were eating dinner, i felt scared, yet Scott's thought made me get the brave i needed.

Eliza (Isaac's Mom): "You okay sweetie, you haven't touched your food..."

Isaac: "I uhm, i'm fine..."

Eliza: "Okay...?"

Isaac: "Actually, i need to tell you two something."

Connor (Isaac's Dad): "What is it this time."

That comment made me gulp on my saliva, i knew he'd be mad.

Isaac: "I uhm... I have a boyfriend."

My dad was drinking a beer, he almost choked on his drink when he heard it.

Isaac: "You good dad?"

Connor: "I'm fine, but what do you mean you have a boyfriend, you told me you have no friends at school."

Eliza: "Connor, don't say that!"

My dad sighed

Connor: "Fine, Eliza."

Isaac: "I did have a friend at school... H-he... We started dating eachother about a month ago."

Eliza: "It's good son, i'm proud of you."

My mom stood up and hugged me, i saw my dad roll his eyes, and my mom giving him signs to come hug me too.

My dad stood up too and forcefully hugged me, atleast he wasn't being a full-on asshole this time.

Today was a good day.