"Feelings" Ch. 2-10

[Scott POV]
I was in Isaac's house at afternoon, he looked good at first, he was reading a book apparently, but then i got curious of something that always makes me think.

Scott: "Hey, i was wondering how the... Therapy is going?"

Isaac looked kinda startled.

Isaac: "It's... Complicated... I think it's regular?"

Isaac sighed and went back to reading.

Isaac: "Actually, it's been bothering me that everyone who knows what i'm going through... Treats me like some mentally ill..."

Scott: "That must be rough."

Isaac: "... Maybe even you... Sometimes?"

Scott: "Huh?"

Isaac: "I mean..."

Isaac closed his book.

Isaac: "You've been a bit... Different with me after that whole thing."

Scott: "Maybe... I just want you to recover..."

Isaac: "People... Usually don't get recovered from these stuff, you get me?"

Scott: "Sorry, i maybe care for you too much, you can deal with this?'

Isaac: "W-What? No! I can't deal with this! I need you!"

Scott: "You may think you are too weak to fight back, but truth is, you're actually strong enough, don't understimate yourself."

Isaac: "Sorry, i just... Feel weird after all, i'm getting a diagnosis soon, w-which scares me..."

Scott: "Isaac... I'll always love you, no matter what happens,you know that right?"

Isaac: "Yes, thank you for that."

[Isaac POV | February 23 | Monday]
It was afternoon, after school i walked with Scott to my house because we wanted to watch a movie.

Either way, i was overthinking like always, i got told to try to block out those thoughts, it's harder than it hears to be honest.

I think Scott had a rough day or something, he looked kinda on a bad mood?

Isaac: "You know... It's weird we're even together... It was so coincidential if you get me?"

Scott: "What do you mean by that?"

Isaac: "Like, i liked you since the first time we talked, and everything came out perfectly aligned."

Scott: "It wasn't a coincidence, we were made to be together maybe...?"

Isaac: "That's cute..."

We watched that movie peacefully.

[Scott POV]
Apparently we are going to the cinema with the whole group, which is awesome by the way.

Me and Isaac arrived and we were the last ones to arrive, classic me.

Jane: "What took the lovebirds so much eh?"

Scott: "It became 6 sooner than i thought!"

Isaac: "He takes an hour to get ready, he has the whole fault."

I gasped jokingly

Scott: "EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!"

Nate: "Oh right, i keep forgetting you two are dating."

Emma: "Yeah Nate, it's not like they're ALL the time together and act couple-y most of it."

Nate: "Guess i'm pretty oblivious."

Jane: "While you argue about that i'm gonna get SNACKS!"

Scott: "You gonna try to eat popcorn this time Isaac?"

Isaac: "Sure, i'm not much of a snacker though."

Eli: "What movie were we watching anyways?"

Fritz: "It's that one horror movie that came out last week, everyone seemed to agree."

James: "WAIT YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT IT WAS A HORROR FILM."

Scott: "I think i skipped those messages, don't blame me if i get scared okay?"

Isaac: "I'll be holding your hand!"

We went for the snacks and then we went to the room, we sat and watched the movie.

I'm gonna admit i jumped like 6 times and Isaac didn't any time.

At the end it was a fun time with friends.

//Author's Note:
MY LORD SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, It's hard to write for me now, and i'm def running out of ideas, i'll be doing more time skips now!//