"First Date" Ch. 1-10

[Isaac POV]
I can't believe i'm actually going on a date with the man i liked since school started, it's been a month but that feels like it was ages ago.

Scott told me to meet him at the metro station, i don't know what he's up to, he just messaged me about it yesterday. This is kinda how the convo went:

Scottie❤️
Hey, come like you would on a summer day, i love u❤️

Me [Registered on Scott's phone as "My Dear❤️"]
Oh ok, see you soon then.

After 10 minutes

Me
HEY, WHERE WAS IT AGAIN?

Me
Sorry caps on***

Scottie❤️
Just meet me at the metro station lol

Me
K.

And so i am here, on fucking October with summer clothes, feeling cold as fuck, waiting for my boyfriend to get on our first date.

It passes 10 minutes until he arrives, he also wears summer clothes and has a backpack on, DAMN HIS ARMS LOOK HOT AS FUCK.

Scott: "Ayo!"

Isaac: "Hey...!"

I feel really ashamed right now.

Scott: "I uh, we got 5 minutes until the metro arrives, you wanna buy a snack from the machine?"

Isaac: "I, uhm no thanks, i'm not really hungry."

Scott: "Sure, well then."

We talk about random stuff for 5 minutes and the metro arrives, we both jump in, it's weird that 2 guys wear summer clothes when everyone wears even coats, even if it's not that cold to be honest, maybe i just got used to the cold by then.

Some time later we arrived to the place scott wanted us to go, we left the metro and the station and he covered my eyes.

Scott: "No peeking!"

Isaac: "What's the point, i'm gonna know anyways!"

Scott: "I wanted it to be a surprise."

We walked for a while until i heard something.

Isaac: "Is that... The sound of the waves?"

Scott: "Surprise!"

Scott uncovered my eyes and i saw we were on the beach.

Isaac: "You brought us to the beach!"

Scott: "Yup."

Isaac: "Come on!"

We spent the whole day at the beach, we did stuff like eating an icecream, entering the sea (It was cold), we played in the sand, i covered him up with sand, and finally we just layed down on a towel, i had my head above his chest, hearing his heartbeat, it was truly beautiful, i love the way he is, OH MAN I SOUND CHEESY AS FUCK.

Scott: "Hey, i've been thinking..."

Isaac: "What you've been thinking?"

Scott: "I think i'm ready to finally come out..."

Isaac: "Oh... Are you sure you want to? Or is it just because of me?"

Scott: "No, no, it's been a lot of time since i got this feelings, i think i'm getting to accept them."

Isaac: "That's awesome. Now you can be as touchy as you want when we are in public."

Scott: "Hey i'm not touchy...! Welp, maybe a bit yeah."

We both laugh about it, he watches me with a "I like you so much" face.

Scott: "I like you so much."

I blush in reaction and smile.

Scott: "I love liking you so much!"

Isaac: "Me too."

I sob a little, Scott looks at me worried.

Scott: "What's wrong, Isaac?"

Isaac: "Uhm, it's nothing, i just didn't thought this would happen to me... Like i never thought... Why would you love me?"

Scott: "Isaac, it's not why would i love you, it's why wouldn't i love someone that cute and caring."

Isaac: "I-i... Thank you."

Scott: "Don't worry, i didn't think either that something like this would happen to me."

Scott: "I love you."

Isaac: "I love you."

We hugged eachother, until we needed to go.