"Last Days" Ch. 1-18

//Author's Note: I noticed going day through day per chapter would be too much, since there's not much more going on this will be a resume of the last days on the trip//

[Third Person]
The trip was a good experience for the boys, Scott finally managed to come out, it was finally a fact that Scott and Isaac were a couple, it extended through the classmates, now basically half the school knew.

The rest of the trip was basically museum, walk, tourism, pictures, walk, back to hotel to sleep and repeat for the 3 days that remained, even though it didn't feel like a lot, the boys were exhausted after all, but they were happy to have eachother.

[Scott POV]
It was the last day, because of that the girls on 304 decided to make a kinda sleepover with Fritz and James, they knew it would be better if we didn't go, because we wanted to actually spend more time alone.

Isaac: "So we are all alone the entire night?"

Scott: "Yup, Fritz and James took their stuff with them aswell, so they don't bother us."

Isaac: "Good!"

Scott: "I've been wanting to kiss you the whole week..."

Isaac: "You could've done it any moment."

Scott: "I didn't ever felt like it would have been romantic in any moment of this week!"

Isaac: "Oh so it is romantic now?"

Scott: "Yup it is."

Isaac: "I love you so much."

Scott: "Me too..."

I proceeded to start kissing him while putting him on the bed, i went down to his chest, i could hear him giggle, i think that tickles him.

Isaac: "You're obsessed with me aren't you?"

Scott: "Yup, you guessed it!"

Isaac was on the left side of the bed, the side which i slept every day on this trip.

Scott: "You're gonna need to move, that's my side!"

Isaac: "Since when there were sides?"

Scott: "I slept on that spot the past 5 days, i know what i'm telling you."

Isaac: "Too bad, i'm not moving away!"

Scott: "Well... Then... We'll have to fight!"

I grabbed a pillow and started to hit Isaac with it, in a playful way, he also grabbed one pillow and it became a pillow war, he eventually got himself sat on my lap.

Isaac: "Well look's i've won~"

Scott: "Yeah, you've won..."

I said as i got closer to Isaac to kiss him, he was being so cute and seductive at the same time, i put my hand on his back under his shirt, i think it's the first time i touch any part of him that isn't covered (not including hands or face) but i think he also enjoyed the moment.

I felt suddenly like something was wrong, i think i was going too fast and he just... Couldn't kiss me more.

Isaac stopped kissing me.

Isaac: "I'm sorry... I just can't continue with this more... Like, this is going too fast, i don't think neither of us are ready to take it the next step...?"

Scott: "Sorry... I thought you were enjoying the moment."

Isaac: "I was..."

Scott: "Uhm? Then what's wrong?"

Isaac: "I just feel it's too soon to do... Something more than kissing... You know?"

Scott: "UH... YEAH I FEEL THE SAME."