"Trapped in a Storm" A Look at the Past

//TW: Self Harm, Bullying, Homophobia, Homophobic slurs//

[Isaac POV |  3 years ago]
I don't know if i want to go to school today, or any day at all, it's a pain going just to repeat the cycle of bullying, i don't get why i can't seem to tell any authority about this, i... Just think they can't be bothered in listening to my problems.

Even if i wanted to stay at home, my mom forced me to get going either way.

I get to school, middle school, truly the worst years of my life.

I sit down, next to Monika, who greets me like every day.

Monika: "Hey, how are you doing?"

Isaac: "You already know the answer..."

Monika: "Still that bad?"

I simply nodded.

On lunch, a bunch of ninth grade bastards grab my backpack and refuse to give it back.

Monika: "Stop, it's no use doing all these stuff!"

There was this guy called Wesley, which was the main bully, the one who self claimed himself as the leader, god i hate him, he was the one who overheard my conversation with Monika.

Isaac: "Please..."

Wesley: "Oh, right, i'll give the faggot these stuff, like something like the gay kid deserves anything at all."

Monika: "If you don't stop right now i'll-"

Wesley: "Do what? Tell the teacher? Like that will do anything at all."

That guy was like 4 inches taller than me, so i couldn't reach for my stuff that he was lifting in the air, he started to mock me up by raising it and lowering it when i jumped for it, like i was a dog.

All he did was laugh.

There were people surrounding us, many of which were homophobic aswell.

Monika: "Ugh, just leave Isaac alone!"

Wesley: "How about no?"

Isaac: "Please, just please..."

The bell started ringing, lunch was over.

Wesley: "Tch, this is not done."

He threw the backpack on the floor, glad i don't put anything fragile there.

I started sobbing by then, Monika was angry as fuck.

As we walked back to the classroom we were talking.

Monika: "Dude, fuck that Wesley guy, if only we could put an end to his tomfoolery."

Isaac: "I know..."

Monika: "I can't believe all of this started because you started liking that guy Aiden from ninth grade.

Isaac: "It's kinda my fault..."

Monika: "It isn't, you must stop putting yourself the blame on everything!"

Isaac: "Sorry."

Monika: "You have nothing to be sorry about."

Welp yeah, i did have a crush on a guy named Aiden which was from ninth grade, i think someone told him by the rumours and the low contact i had with him abruptly turned to none, guess i should consider who i crush on from now on.

While we were on class, Monika asked something she always does.

Monika: "Is your wrist feeling good?"

Isaac: "No, and it was... Recent..."

Monika: "You know what i think about your relapses, i hate seeing you suffer."

Isaac: "I don't know why i keep doing it, i have a problem."

Monika: "I'm just... Worried about you... You may think that you're full of flaws but you're actually a great person, so never let those guys invade your mind, okay?"

Isaac: "I'll... Try..."

We got back to paying attention to the class, until she did a little comment.

Monika: "I feel like you'd be a great boyfriend for some guy in the future!'

Isaac: "Monika... Pay attention..."

Monika: "Okay, okay!"

We left the topic for the rest of the day, until it was time to leave.

Wesley and other 2 guys weren't gonna let me be, like they usually do, they grabbed me, and hit me several times, as they called me several slurs.

Monika couldn't do anything either, except, of course, bring her boyfriend which is a jock and could sort out the bullies, uh his name is Andrew from what i know.

Andrew: "Hey! What are you doing to him?!"

Wesley: "Huh? Andrew?"

Andrew: "Leave him alone!"

Wesley: "Or wha-"

Andrew hit Wesley in the face, inmediatly shutting him off, they let me go.

Andrew: "Now, i won't fight, leave him alone or ya'll face the consequences."

They just were standing up, shocked.

Andrew: "What are you waiting for? Fuck off."

They finally left, Andrew turned to see me.

Andrew: "Are you okay?"

Isaac: "Sorry."

Monika: "Isaac, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about."

Isaac: "S-"

Monika: "Don't say it."

Isaac: "B-but i want to."

Andrew: "You better not."

Monika: "Come guys, we are gonna get locked in."

We left, each one walked to our houses, well, Monika and Andrew walked together.

I wish every day didn't have to be like this, this may have stopped them for a bit, but i'm pretty sure they'll continue next week.

I'm so sorry for putting Monika and Andrew in this situation.