Its a start?

Chapter Six

Authors note: Hello, Hello Friends!! Just to inform y'all, this story will now be written in a third person point of view. It works better for me that way LOL. Soon, I will be working my way to writing from Takes point of view as well, so look out for that. Yay!! Lol
.....Again, I am truly grateful to y'all for reading this story. I love and appreciate y'all big.🤍🚀

Kelcie blew a breath out of her mouth while kicking her shoes off. It had been a long day and she was ready to wind down. She untied her hair from the pony tail, massaging her scalp as her hair came flowing out. Making her way to the kitchen. She made a stop at the sink to wash her hands before going to the refrigerator for some wine. She reached up to the top shelf and grabbed a wine glass that read "Sorry if my child is the reason you drink!", that she received from one of her parents last year during teacher appreciation week. She chuckled at the words as she watched the dark liquid pour into the glass. Swishing it around the glass, she brought it up to her nose and inhaled the scent and took a sip.

After a popping herself some popcorn, she headed to the living room to watch a movie. She decided on "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". Kelcie was enjoying her post school time-laughing at Ferris and Cameron , when her phone chimed. It was text from Karsyn.

Karsyn: Hey girlie, I hope that your day went well. Call me, when you get a chance.

"I will call her later", Kelcie said to herself and turned her attention back to the movie. She sighed deeply when another notification came to her phone, this time from Instagram alerting her that she had a message. She clicked on the app, and click on the messages. She damn near spilled her wine when she read who the message was from. She set the glass on the end table next to her and read the message.

Yrntakeoff : Miss Kelcie, how are you doing? 😌

"What the actual freak?!........How did he find me?", She questioned. She made sure that her account was private. She didn't want any of her students or nosy co-workers finding her. She never posted anything inappropriate but still didn't—Only close friends and family had her Instagram. Her real name wasn't even listed on the app. What sort of FBI agent did he have?

She hurried and exited the app. She did it so fast, it caused the phone to slip out of her hand. She left it where it landed and began pacing.

"I don't understand this..I just don't". She paced a for a few more minutes until something dawned on her. Karsyn had messaged only a few minutes before his message came through.

"Coincidence, I think not. Karsyn, ugh".

She picked her phone up and quickly pressed her name, FaceTiming her and sat back down".

"Hey Kelc, I'm glad you called, how was your day?" Karsyn pinched the bridge of her nose, titling her head to rest against the couch.

"Kar-syn" she broke her name into syllable. Picking up Kelcie's tone, Karsyn stopped reaching for the spice that she was grabbing and froze.

"Uh, are you okay?", Karsyn asked after a beat, still frozen. Kelcie gave her a knowing look and Karsyn groaned.

"What did I do now?"

"You won't stop meddling in my life and don't make that face. You know what exactly what it is that I'm talking about? Kelcie told her smartly.

" Hey Carter!", she called out to him as he came into view shirtless.

"Sup, Kelcie?" He gave a quick nod and moved out of the frame.

"Babe , this house is too cold for you to be walking around with no shirt". Karsyn told him