Baby its cold outside!

Authors Note: Warning this chapter has sexual content. Also, just a heads up, I'm not the greatest at writing sex or love scenes—which ever way you prefer to say it. So there may not be a lot of them writing. I hope that you enjoy this chapter.🤍 As always, feel free to let me know what you think.😊

Chapter Ten: Baby it's cold outside.

It was New Years Eve and Mick was throwing a party at her house. Kelcie tried to decline but Mick wasn't having any of it.

"Kelcie, you've helped me plan it, there's no way you can bail on me now, you have to see that your suggestions have come to fruition".

"Mick, I am still recovering from having the Flu, no one wants to be around that, and I'm not getting anyone sick".

"You finished your meds right?"

"Yes, Mikayla".

"Okay then, so what's the big deal. Get your ass over here and ring in the new year with me, girl. Don't make me show up to your house".

"Mick". Kelcie groaned, damn this girl wasn't letting up.

"You don't have to stay the entire night, just come and show your beautiful face".

Kelcie weighed her options, and none of them ended with staying home. She knew Mikayla and she knew how  pushy Mikayla could be and Kelcie didn't feel like dealing with. No, was not apart of Mick's vocabulary, If Kelcie didn't show up, Mick would be standing on her doorstep.

"I'll be there tonight". She grumbled

"Ahh, yeah!! Babe, babe, my girl is coming. It's about to be on and popping....what?! People do still say that, Whatever Derek, you don't know what you're talking about.....Kelcie?"

"I'm still here Mick".

"And when you come, Bring whoever that was that you were trying to avoid me seeing. His voice is sexy.I hope that he's been keeping you well. Massages, and possible bed warming". Mick winked at her

Kelcie held back a groan. She didn't know how she felt about introducing him to her friends and she wasn't sure how he would feel about it. She glanced over at him outside on the porch smoking a cuban cigar from the box that she gifted him last night. She knew he was weed guy, but she couldn't stand the smell and he wasn't funking up her place, so she asked him not to. She turned her attention back to Mikayla

"So will there be a plus one or not?"

Kelcie rolled her bottom lip between her teeth "Can I text you and let you know?"

"Keeping things a little private, I get that, just let me know. I'll talk to you in a few".

Kelcie was relieved that Mick was understanding. She didn't know where her and Take stood with this, whatever you wanted to call it. Yes, they liked each other but they were still figuring it out. Besides, it wasn't like he was a nobody. Migos weren't exactly Atlanta based anymore. People knew who they were. Hell, one of the students were singing Bad and Boujee the other day. She didn't want to risk him meeting her friends for it to may not work out.

"I will, talk to you later".

Kelcie disconnected the call and strolled over to the door, as soon as she opened it, she was met with something cold and wet. Did this negro just throw snow at her. She heard Takeoff laughing his ass off.

"Did you ju—"her words were cut off  with another snow ball hitting her face and more of his laughter. "Take I am going to ki—" he hit her again.

"STOP!" She yelled turning quickly before he could hit her in the face again. She wiped the snow from her now numb face and was prepared to launch one back, then with a loud thwack ,her back was instantly wet.