My one and only love♥️

Authors note: WE'VE MADE IT TO THE END. THANK YOU JESUS!! Thank you for following Kelcie and Take journey. I hope that y'all enjoyed reading as I enjoyed writing.

Fun fact: The name of the two horses "HotDollar and Strawberry" were the name of my uncles horses. 😊

ANYWAYS ENJOY THE STORY. Thanks for reading and commenting, letting me know how much you love them.🤍 I love y'all greatly. Until next time.

LongLive the Rocket 🚀! I love you Take.♥️

Chapter 19

This weekend was a whirlwind, I left school on Friday and drove Mick and myself to the airport for a weekend trip in Los Angeles, California. I had only been there one time before with my parents as a kid. I didn't remember much other than palm trees and busy streets-To experience it this time around as adult has me excited. Mick and I met up with  Karsyn and Briana at the Luxurious Hotel, that Takes team reserved for us. It was two junior suites on the 24th floor. It was unlike any hotel that I have ever occupied. Walking into the suite was like a dream-It was panoramic room that gave you view of the mountains, ocean and the city. Other than the gorgeous views that we were gifted, I would have to say that my next favorite part had to be the bathroom, with the Italian marble vanity and the spacious bathtub with the built in mirror tv and rainforest shower—I couldn't wait to try it out.

"Your man did us right. This is so nice. We definitely have to thank him
for this."

I agreed with her and moved over to table in the living room and picked up the card with my name on it. I cut it open with the letter opener. I pulled out a white gold trimmed card stock card out of the envelope.

Dear Kelcie,

Welcome to LA baby! You and your girls have a good time, everything is on me. I'll see you in a few. Can't wait to see you tonight. I love you always.

Love ,Take.

"This is so sweet" I whisper holding the card to my chest. I was praying this weekend will be better for us. I couldn't wait to see him tonight. I pulled out my phone shooting him a quick text.

"Thank you so much for the room. You didn't have to do this. I love you very much and I can't wait to see you tonight.😘".

I rolled my luggage into the room, Mick did the same taking the connecting room across the living space. I looked around the room, it had two queen size beds that looked comfortable as hell, with beige and wooden furniture.

This was so nice and I'll be too glad to lay on these comfortable sheets tonight as well.

We had only a short time to purchase some things for tonight, so once we got our luggage in our rooms we headed down stairs to the Uber that I ordered. We shopped around grabbing things for tonight with only a couple of hours to spare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shopping took a little longer than expected. Once we made it back to the hotel we raced to the elevators. After hitting the showers, We all met up in my room and did hair and makeup. Briana installed this gorgeous, luscious auburn bob, wig on me. She gave me some nice curls that were bouncy and full while Mikayla did my makeup.

"You need to look extra good for your man, and make him remember how sexy you are".

I put on a strapless black semi see through shirt with black cargo pants and a pair of the cutest but by far the most uncomfortable pair of red stilettos  that I ever wore. I would need a foot massage at the end of this night.

A member of Takes team knocked on the door, giving me and the girls, a wristband to get into the event.

"The driver would bring you to venue and I'll be waiting for y'all when you get there".