Robert × artist reader

Tbh I'm not sure also it's short

Your pov-

I was trying to master the element of shading.i was great at drawing anything but i struggled a bit at shading .
Their was many mistakes now and then but i made them somehow well .
Many people complemented my work.
I didn't think it was great but it's nice to know they are good people in this world except for one person.
Roy..
I hated that boy with all my guts he always wanted and found a way to sabotage my artwork.
Last time he drew over my portrait of my mother for mother's day .i worked about 3 days for it just to be destroyed.
It wasn't just Roy part of it but his gang the hatzgang .
They were more like Roy's servants .
They only did what Roy said but afterwards they both (Ross and Robert) apologized now in then
It was sweet but also annoying having to be attacked then be forgiven .
It was a cycle .
Ross was a chill guy when Roy wasn't around he would treat me like a sister  we had a special bond.
Robert and I had a awkward ish bond .
He would sometimes avoid eye contact or straight up avoid me .
Everytime i confronted him he would awkwardly smile and say something that didn't make sense.
I only cared cause i might of had a crush on him ,only Ross knows about that.

Today was a plain day i was drawing some bird that landed on a tree nearby ,i was humming my favorite song as i Sketch it out. I felt someone snatch my headphones off me . I quickly looked up to see Roy and the other 2 .
"Hey loser " Roy said trying to seem tough
I rolled my eyes and stood up to walk away .
"where are you going?" He asked inpatiently
"Somewhere away from you , that's for sure " you said annoyed at him already .
He quickly grabbed your wrists and squeeze them as hard as possible .

"Your not going anywhe-" before he. Could even finish he was grabbed by Ross possibly already tired of his bullshit .
I rubbed my wrist gently in pain ,that gremlin grew his nails out , i had a bit of blood on them .
Robert stood there until he decided to help you and take you to the nurse office.
You felt butterflies and the thought of him helping you.
The nurse left after bandaging your wrists leaving you and Robert alone .
He seemed to be red but you weren't so sure .
It was a awkward silence between both of you .
"So.." you heard him say trying to break the silence
You looked at him with curiosity of what he's planning to say .
"You i..umm.." is all you heard before he decided to pull out something out of his pocket .
Revealing a (f/c) flower
"W-would you be my girlfriend?! " He shouted turning his red face away .
I was surprised and didn't know how to react .
It was actually happening .
Is this a dream???
My cheeks turned into a shade of pink  as i quickly hugged Robert and said yes.
He looked at me shocked not expecting my answer .
I stopped hugging him as i pulled something as well from my pocket .
It was a drawing i made of him which i thought looked pretty nice.
He smiled and hugged me and started to snuggle me.
He then pecked my cheek as we both got up .
We headed outside the nurse office as he quickly but gently holded my hand .
I of course blushed at this action but continued walking with him .

Ross's pov-
I saw both Robert and (n/n) walk together as they holded hands .he finally confessed to her after all .
I smiled seeing how happy they both seemed .
"Ew " i heard Roy say as he stuck his tongue out in disgust .
I just rolled my eyes at his actions.

Tbh i would have wrote more if i had and actual ideas LMAO