bob x reader

Female reader

Requested

Short ig

Reader on her period

Nobody's pov

A (h/c) female struggled to stay asleep as they holded onto their stomach in pain.

They couldn't handle it too much so they opened their eyes just for the sun to hit them blinding them for a bit.

The female groaned at the bright light as they got out of bed.

They felt something liquid roll down their pants,they turned a little and saw the drop of liquid was red.

Her eyes widened realizing what it meant.She then looked at the bed and her pants to see both of them stained in red.

Your pov-

"Crap! i thought it wasn't coming til next week" i thought to myself as i quickly grabbed the bed sheets and threw them in the washing machine, trying to avoid the blood from dropping.

Luckily i did my best not to and rushed to the bathroom trying to find pads or tampons.

I found a pad and took off my pants as well as my underwear tossing them in the dirty pile of clothes.

I put on the new clean clothes as long with the bad.

I walked and tried to adjust to it but it didn't feel comfortable.

I grabbed my stomach as it kept hurting me ,i felt the cramps get worse i could barely contain balance.

It was probably a big one this time.

It wasn't going to stop me from getting my snacks so i headed downstairs into the kitchen to get them.

Firstly i went to open the cabinet of a few medicine and med kits,i grabbed the pills to take care of the pain for a bit even if it effected it very little.

I shallowed it and then opened were i kept all my snacks.

My mouth was already watering at the thought of eating all of them,as i opened the shelf,i was hit with a box.

I winced in pain holding my nose in pain,i saw a rat looking at me as it ate my snacks.

We both stared at each other til i threw something at it angrily, seeing the rat eating all of my favorite beautiful lovely snacks.

The rat jumped out and left running too fast to be catched.

I groaned and checked to see if any snacks were saved but they were all ripped open and some had rat poop .

I slammed the door frustrated.

I was dying of hunger and i didn't feel like cooking anything, actually i forgot to pick up groceries yesterday.

I opened the fridge Just for q dead body to fall out ,i sighed in more frustration.

Then i heard the front door open revealing bob,he was smiling happily eating someone's arm.

He then looked up and made eye contact with me.

"Whats wrong darling" he said chewing on the hand and throwing the bone away as you looked at him with a glare.

"Smells delicious here, did you hurt yourself?" He said hinting he smelled blood.

"Stop talking about food for a sec , why the hell is there a man in the fridge?! Out of all days bob! Why today! And didn't i tell ypu to call a god damn exterminator for these stupid rats!" You snapped as bob nervously chuckled.

"About the body..i was in a rush ,you seemed stressed are you okay?" He said going closer to you til he had you in his arms.

"Im guessing the smell blood is coming from you and not the dead body?" He carried you to the couch.

"Don't worry darling, don't stress yourself.. I'll get you something to eat and comfortable stuff" he walked away snd came back with warm blankets to cover you.

"About the rat problem... I'll have some guy i know fix that later,but for now im here for you" he said kissing your forehead as he placed you on top of him.

He snuggled you making you feel better but not less hungry.

"You know I'm probably always a few steps ahead" he chuckled pulling out some of your favorite snacks and feeded you.

You happily accepted it due to hunger,he then sat up with you sitting on his lap.

He placed a movie just to keep to distracted as he placed some heating pads on your stomach make you feel relaxed.

"You know..a little blood won't stop me from wanting you" he whispered softly and teasingly in your ear just for him to laugh and get playfully hit by you.

But by the rest of the day he made you feel better and bought ( probably stole-) things that you needed just to keep you on the happy side, he kept calm knowing last time he feared your angry mood swings.