frank x reader (short)

Your pov-
I worked many jobs , i was always on time and all i had the best record you could think of or imagine.
Life was great except for the fact you were pretty short.
You were sometimes mistaken as a kid when working , you got used to it so it didn't matter.
One night i decided to walk home after my night shift was over .
You were walking peacefully,you saw a random van , they asked if i wanted ice cream they even showed me i nodded as i went to reach for it I was quickly grabbed.
I mean that's what I get for being stupid .
I heard a voice of a male , does he think I'm a child or will he kidnap anyone in general ?.
I couldn't see since i was tied and blind folded in a blink of an eye.
It was pretty dumb for them to not even cover your mouth.
"Hello sir um...may i ask do you think I'm s child? " I said .
"I've heard those excuses before you ain't fooling anyone little kid" i heard th man say .
"Im actually 27 i have my id in my bag " you chuckled a bit nervously
I heard some rustling meaning he was actually looking .
"It's in the small inner pocket" i said.
It went all quiet all of a sudden ,was he going to kill me or release me I mean either way it'll be good but in the same time i got lots to live for.
I then felt my hands and blind fold being untied.
I opened my eyes to see a male , as my vision was trying to come back fully i started to process i felt like i knew him .
He awkwardly smile .
It then snapped ,it's frank! , I used to know him he was a really taller than me and always teased me because of it.
Right now it wasn't s good way to meet each other again like this .
I didn't care if he was going to murder me or not i got up and hugged him missing him all these years .
He flinched st the touch not expecting to be hugged but quickly hugged me back .
"It is really you (y/n) , you've only grew a few inches" , he chuckled.
"Your just big that's not my problem i least i get a longer lifespan" , you giggled.
"You know what's also long and big " you saw frank smirk
You let go of him redness covering your face .
"Totally not yours " you rolled your eyes playfully.
"Wanna test tha-" before he could finish you heard something coming from the bag sack.
"So umm you kidnap people now?"
"Basically " he shrugged like it was nothing , if he did no harm to you were alright with it .
After that meeting you started hanging out with him time to time .
Your best friend jack was unsure if to trust frank , he always gives him a cold death stare you didn't know he could do.
Frank tried getting on his good side and all and even asked jacks permission to ask you out .
Jack let him ask you out ,jack was like a sibling figure .
He supported y'all guys relationship even if y'all re united in a weird way.

This one was a quick one i would possibly do a better one if requested again!
Next one is either a Dexter the exterminator or part 2 of Rick or any other requests!