Dexter × reader(smut)

This was requested (smut)

Your pov-
I have called my best friend Dexter a few minutes ago .
I had some rat problems and I needed someone like and expert , i didn't really like strangers coming to my house so why not Dexter .
I also wanted to spend some time with him once he was done .
I wasn't a big fan of rats when it came to safety i wasn't sure if it had rabies or not.
I heard a knock , meaning Dexter is here .
I quickly ran to the door .
With Dexter standing there . I told him to get inside .
"Why was i called again (n/n) ?" Dexter said.
"There's a god damn rat in the house and I'm not sure if it got rabbies " i replied scratching my neck.
Dexter just laughed of my fear of rats .
"I'll look around for the rat , when I'm done would you like to hang out? " Dexter said kinda nervous .
"Of course! ,The sooner the better Dex " you said as you started to leave him with the rat problem.
You entered the bathroom to take a shower .you could hear some noises and running around,he must be following the rat .after cleaning yourself you wrapped a towel on you.
You exited your bathroom.you we're looking at your drawers seeing what you could wear.
Before you could even put on anything you heard some squeaking.
The rat was standing in front of you , you screamed in fear and dropped the towel as you lifted your hands a bit .
It was the baddest moment you could have let go of the towel cause next thing you know Dexter opens the door to get the rat only to see you naked.
You both froze looking at each other ,you saw Dexter's eyes observing your naked body .
"Don't look at me ! Cover your eyes or kill the rat !" You screamed embarrassed grabbing the towel and wrapping yourself quickly as you ran back to the bathroom.
After a few minutes of processing still in the towel you heard dying screeching of the rat . Dexter must have finally grabbed it.
He then knock in the bathroom door.
"Hey (n/n) ,I'm sorry i saw you naked instead of looking away , it's alright if you don't want to hang out anymore but i got rid of the rat already.." you heard him say.
You couldn't stay mad at him .
You opened the door revealing him in a nervous state.
"It's alright ,it's not like you did it on purpose " you said as you saw him without his mask and his fluffy messy hair.
He seemed red ,you looked at him up and down noticing he had a boner he was trying to hide with his legs .
"Who's your little friend there " you said pointing at it .
He quickly became embarrassed.
"I-im so sorry i didn't mea-"before he could finished his sentence you smashed your lips into his .
You could see his eyes widen but then melted into the kiss.
We both pulled away as i saw a very red Dexter i giggled at his actions.
While he was spaced out by something i had some time to unzip his suit .
I unzipped his pants and took them off throwing them away with his suit leaving him in boxers and his shirt.
I pushed him into the bed finally getting out of his thoughts.
"How about i pleasure you Dex " you said in a seductive way
"Ar-are you sure you wanna do this (y/n) " he said of course nervous .
I'm guessing it was his first time.
I pulled his boxers down as i put my hands on his member and softly touched it moving up and down in a slow ish pace .
He twitch at the touch as i heard him moan in pleasure.
I licked the tip as he seemed startled and redder.
I took it all in as i starting bobbing my head.
I went in a medium pace before i felt his hand on my head grabbing on my hair as he guided me a bit more .
I almost gagged but didn't complain i could see him sweat as he groaned in pleasure .
After he came in my mouth , i swallowed it as i licked my lips .
He the flipped me , meaning he wanted to take dominance .
I smiled seeing his flustered face change into a serious hungry face . He kissed me as he slipped his tongue in my mouth ,both of our saliva mixing and trying to make it last long we both pulled away leaving a drool connection.
He then kissed my neck and started looking for my soft spot .
I moaned when he kissed my sweet spot as he started sucking on it .
After a bit if that he massaged my breast as he sucked on the other leaving marks there and there .
He took off my towel as well as his shirt and threw it in the ground.
He rubbed his member on my entrance .i moaned not able to hold it any longer .All of the sudden he put it in and started thrusting in and out.
I moaned in pleasure as he stretch my entrance .
He was pretty big were some part of his member was left outside my entrance.
He kept thrusting more and more he grabbed me as i sat on his lap now as he sat .
His member went even deeper into me causing me to moan real loud he seemed to enjoy my moans as he grabbed my ass and moved me up and down.
Thier was nothing but moans in the room both me and his .
"I-im cl-close " i heard him studder as he started to quicken up the pace .
He released into me as i also cummed on his member .
I was still sitting on his member feeling him twitch now and then .
I stood up feeling the cum dripping out of my entrance .
Dexter laid pretty tired but still had an erection.
I guess I'll be doing the work.
Dexter sat in my bed as i crawled to him .
I was positioning myself to ride him.
I slowly putted in as i felt butterflies in my stomach.
I could feel him twitch once more as he moaned .
I let some of his member out as some of it went inside me .
I moved up and down in s medium pace once again .
After a few of that i felt my stomach twist and my entrance get tighter i decided to take it all in once more .
I went all the way down as i grabbed on Dexter's back for support . I ended up scratching his back as i moved up and down in a quick pace .both of us moaned but i moaned the loudest .
He kissed me as i was still going up and down trying to hold back my moans in the kiss i pulled away from the kiss as i stopped going up and down and did the final thrust down as his member reached further in my sweet spot cumming inside of me once more.
I got off his member as i still sat on his lap exhausted .
We both grew tired and ended up falling asleep cuddling under the sheets still naked but comfortable .

I kinda got some butterflies during the thinking of this 🫠

I'm very bored and I'm not sure what im doing with my life 😭👍