pt2 replacementsx reader

Sorry i was hella busy and exhausted but here you go

And turns out Wattpad deleted what i was working on soo gotta rewrite , this is short due to the amounts i had to rewrite

How tf do 3somes start-
(I no watch real human porn cuz it's embarrassing/awkward to watch)
________

I felt Captain bite my neck as shotgun's hands roamed around a bit nervously unsure what to touch ,i moaned lightly as i felt shotguns fingers near my wet pussy ,he pressed on it making me gasp a bit at the feeling i haven't felt in a long time.

"Looks like you found a good start" captain told shotgun as he jolted a bit and smiled nervously before nodding and placing his finger in the same spot as i once again let out a moan near captains ear making him chuckle lightly before his phone rang and he groaned picking it up and leaving as shotgun stared at me with a smile.

He brought me for a kiss and pinned me on the bed as he removed my panties (or idk if you wear underwear,boxer ect.😥) ,we stopped the kiss as he started to unbuckle his belt ,once he did he lowered down his pants and boxers showing how hard he was, he lowered himself as well ,once more kissing my neck,my focus went back to the present as i felt him enter my folds slowly making me moan into the kiss.

He started thrusting slowly, and letting out a whiney groan as he grabbed my hips unsure how to do it properly,he stopped kissing my neck and tried to keep a bit of eye contact but blushed,i smirked knowing i could take over , so i did.

I flipped him as he let out a small squeal and looked at me seeing me on top of him ,i smiled and winked at him.

"Ill take the lead for now" i whispered inti his ear as i heard his shaky breaths,i placed his hands on my hips as he moaned and whimpered sweet things and random noises as i rode him . I placed my hands on his shoulder for support and bit my lip in pleasure, liking the feeling,the captain entered and i turned my head to face him .

He saw the blushing mess shotgun was and my naked self."this just turns me more"captain half joked then undressed himself and approached the bed.He pulled me off shotguns lap and put me on my fours as i just let him do as he pleases.My face was near shotguns cock ,then i felt Captain start yo enter me and thrust hard onto me making my body  go forward closer to shotgun,i took my hand and started stroking his cock.

Shotgun started making more whiney moans as I held my moans back I could feel myself start coming closer as captain grabbed onto my hips and pushed me a bir more onto shotguns cock making me gag a bit.after a few bit i felt shotgun release into my mouth as i nearly chocked but swallowed it as he let out messy moans grabbing onto his hair and breathing deeply.

I still felt Captain thrusting harder until i felt a warm liquid fill me up before he pulled out. The room was filled woth heavy breathing,i was tired , luckily captain placed me next to shotgun who then snuggled near my neck as captain placed his face near my chest after turning off the lamp ,i closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

___________

Finally let me publish

Btw im probably making a bit more extreme sex in future smuts as in ,male on male plus woman if ykyk (in 3somes)

And adding more kinks just for funsies ,more type of positions and adding more talking during the sex part like sweet things to praise the reader  😋

Pretty much a step up in improving my writing (??)