Jack x reader

Requested as a Cannibal female reader (smut)

Your pov-

I was currently making one of my favorite meals I've had.
It had the thing i love the most.
Meat ,but not just any meat.
It was a kinda difficult to get meat.
You know the one where you candy find everywhere,can walk or run away species that can attack.
You thought it was an animal?
Ha! That's wrong, theirs nothing better than human flesh and meat.
It was such a easy thing i didn't even have to buy it all i had to do was not be seen.

I would eat it raw or cooked i didn't care which .
I was eating it cooked this time .
I made it into a hamburger just like the first time I've eaten flesh.

It started when I went to this restaurant called 'boys and grills' I've never tasted meat delicious as it .
I wondered what was the chefs secret.
I had been revealed when they had arrested the man .
That he used human flesh, that didn't matter ,i just hated they stopped selling their items and closed down.
I've seen many people throw up and all that crap once the found out but all i did was admired the man's work.
The amazing thing was that canibbal guy was my uncle.
Unexpected right?
I would visit him time to time and sucked in human flesh for him to eat.

After all their was this cute deputy there.
His name was jack ,even if he arrested my uncle i had a crush on him.
I had stated i was bobs health doctor or whatever.
After all i had worked there ,i still had my id in working there and it still worked so they had to let me in.

I didn't want to tell them i was bobs niece that would have grew a suspicion.

I was now in the police station,i was greeted by jack .
He seemed to be happier than usual.

"Hey Jack!" I said with my usual smile as he walked me to my uncle's cell.
"Hey (y/n) came to visit your patient again?" He said as we were walking down the cells.
"Of course but why not also stop by to get to talk to you " i said as i saw jack fiddle with his hands.
"Hey um..i was wondering if you'll be able to hang out with me tonight?" He said once we reached bobs cell.
"I would love that!" I said as faced him.
I could see his sweet nervous smile.
I sometimes wondered what he tasted like.
"I'll pick you up at 8? " He said as u nodded ,he then left with a giggle.
I then turn around to face my uncle .
"Are you kidding me (n/n) you've fallen for that god damn cop?!" Bob whispered shouted.
"It's alright I'll get you out of here once the time is perfect,for now you'll have to be locked up and of course i brought you your favorite" i whispered back at him.
I pulled out a part of a limb out of my "medical purse" i could see him drooling just looking at the tasty flesh.
I handed it to him as he quickly ate it as if he eaten in ages.
"I love you (n/n) your the only one i got left so you better watched out with that officer i wouldn't want anyone hurting my niece "he said as he finished eating.
"It's alright uncle Bob ,I'll be just fine " i said as i stuck my arms in the cell to hug him.
He hugged me back for a couple minutes til it was time for me to leave.
"Bye uncle" i whispered as he gave me a kiss in my forehead.

John's pov-

Why the hell would a health whatever wanna hug a canibbal and not be harmed or scared?!.
I grew suspicion over this female.
Bob has been under control when she visits he hasn't hurt any of the cellmates as in a attempt in eating them.
He doesn't eat his food but states he already had something to eat.
What are they hiding?.
I felt like they were connected someway but i wasn't sure.

Time skip-

Your pov-

I was getting ready seeing it was just 7  and jack could come here early.
I have finished showering and picking my outfit.
I dried myself as i added lotion on me.
I then put on a dress not so fancy but it seemed to show my body shape.
It suited me good i thought as i put on some boots that went well with it.
I headed downstairs seeing it was 7:45 already.
I headed to the basement to open my freezer,it was meant for a garage but i didn't give a damn.
It was long enough to fit a human body in it.
I froze their bodies for them to last longer and less of a mess.
I grabbed their hand and placed it in the microwave for it to unfreeze.
I waited as i heard a ding.
I pulled it out as i felt myself start to drool.
I took a bit of the hand as my theet dug into it and ripped the skin off .
I started bitting into the actual flesh as my mouth turned red .
It tasted so delicious i couldn't stop eating it.
I threw the bones once i was finished with the snack into the acid i had for it to melt it.
I headed upstairs as i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
After i was done i heard the doorbell.
I grabbed my phone as i cleaned my mouth and went to answer it.
I opened the door to see jack with a button up black shirt ,with a tan ish color pants.
I saw he holded a bouquet of flowers.
"You look so beautiful"he said as he smiled looking at me up and down.
"Thanks you look good as well " i said as he handed me the bouquet.
"Here these are for you u wasn't sure which ones were your favorite so i got you 14 different ones that reminded m of you!" He said as i smiled at the thought of it.
"You didn't have to but thanks jack " i said as i grabbed the bouquet,it has a sweet scent as i smelled them.
I place them into a nearby counter for me to place it on a vase later.
I closed the door as i exited.
Jack hooked his arm into mine as i felt a bit of his warmth in the interaction.
"This place looks fancy are you sure you wanna eat here ?" I asked as we entered.
"Of course i want to give you everything you deserve " jack said as he holded my hand.
I felt my heart warm up on how he showed his love towards me.
"Do you have a reservation here? " Said the man who worked here.
"Yes it's under the name jack " jack said as the man checked.
"Oh yes , follow me" he said as he took us to the table of 2 .
We were given menus of items they had.
I was interested in many of the meat options i can't lie.
But none of them were human.
"What type of drinks would you like " i waiter said as the holded a pen and note pad.
"Well have some wine " jack said as he eyed me.
The waiter wrote it down and left.
"You shouldn't be wasting to much money on me sweetie " i said as placed my head on my hands .
"You deserve the whole world ,i would love to make you happy our first date " he said as he carested my face.
The waiter came back with the wine in the classic fancy ish cup it was in.
"Now are you ready to order?"they said waiting for a response.
They took the notepad and pen once again.
"I would like the cut lamb " i said as they wrote it down.
"I'll get a steak " jack added as the waiter wrote it down as well.
"I'll be right back i have to go to the bathroom" i said as jack allowed me to.
I saw a chef going to the bathroom as well .
Checkpoint!
I snuked into the employees only bathroom as the female thought she was alone.
I took out the tranquilizerand inserted the needle into them without them realizing.
I quickly got some makeup out so i could look close to them.
Which did cause it wasn't my first time.
I placed them in the toilet as their back was supported by the back if the toilet.
They will be passed out for about an hour.
I took their uniform and wore it as i put on the cap and all.
I locked the door as i went under the stall to get out.
So it looked like they were in the bathroom minding their business.
I got out of the bathroom as i headed to the kitchen.
The chef was currently doing my order of cut up lamb.
I mixed a bit of human meat into it as nobody saw .
After i was done with the preparation i left as the cook started placing it on the pan to cook it.
I went to the bathroom as i took off the makeup and changed back i left as i looked the same as before and fully clothed the woman.
I headed to the table with a awkward smile to jack.
"Sorry i got lost in finding the bathroom" i said as jack drank some of the wine.
"It's alright darling all that matters is that your here with me " he said.
We both chatted and shared some laughs til our food arrived .
I started eating as jack did as well.
I could taste the human meat mixed with the lamb meat .
I savored every single bite and drank time to time.
Both me and Jack where finished and started drinking more wine to stay for a bit longer .
We were to full for dessert.
You both didn't know it was the strong type as in the one that will get you drunk.
You both ended up drinking 3 cups.(not sure if it's true but i just googled it up and it says it takes at least 2 depending to get drunk)
Jack paid as we got our last drink.
You both got up and tried to walk normally as jack left a tip as well.
Both of you went to the car and were focused on the road.
You could see jack had a funny sweet smile.
He arrived at your house as both of you entered.
"I enjoyed this night " i said as jack went inside my house with me.
I closed the door as he stared at me.
"I did as well *hiccup* but i want a bit more from you~" he said as he pinned me .
I felt his breath near my face before our lips connected.
I felt his tongue mixed into mine.
It felt good,i liked the way his saliva tasted like .
We both stop for a second and gasped for air.
I decided maybe i was up for some fun time while we are kinda drunk.
I took him to my bedroom as i heard his chuckle a bit knowing what was next.

(Yes prepare yourself )

I felt our lips connect once again as both of us fell on my bed.
We once again let go of the kiss as he headed to my neck to kiss it.
I felt a bit ticklish as i felt his tongue in my neck.
I giggled a bit as i felt a smile form from his lips.
He stopped and looked at me in a loveable cute way.
"May i ?"he said pointing down my area.
I nodded wanting it that bad.(we all know you do )
He took off my panties and lifted up the dress after taking off my boots.

I felt his breath on my entrance making me shiver a bit before i felt his tongue in my entrance.
I moaned as jack hit the 'paterns' really well.
I felt my stomach tie in a knot when he kept going.
"Your doing such a good job~" i was able to moan out from all the good feeling.
After a bit i felt myself release into his mouth.
"Oh my I'm sorry" i said as i saw him lick his lips .
"No need to sorry you taste quite delicious actually" he said as he kissed my once more.
After the kiss he started unbuttoning his shirt and pants as i took my dress completely.
I felt him get on top of me after he was done undressing completely.
I felt him massage my breast before he slipped his member inside me ,i moaned loud not expecting the sudden action.
"Sorry but i can't hold it" he said as he thrusted into me hard.
I felt him hit my sweets spots every thrust he did.
"I didn't knew you wear this good at it " i said as i felt myself drool.
Even though it wasn't really my first time having sex this one i did enjoy.
"I'm cl-close" he said going a bit deeper.
He then released in me ,as i felt his liquids fill me up.
He pulled out then laid next to me as he hugged me.
I closed my eyes pretending to go to sleep.
After about 20 minutes i finally heard him snoring.
I removed his hand and arm away from me as i put on some clothes.
I was looking for his pants and spot them.
I checked if his keys were there and we'll it was my lucky day .
I got them seeing they were 15 different ones or more.
I put in my shoes and jacket and headed out.
I glanced at jack one more time seeing him sleep peacefully.
He was one of the best people I've met,he was nothing like my ex's and well let's just say they were delicious.
I saw that the station lights were still on but that was no issue for me.
I smacked the cameras on the building.
I saw 2 cops in there.
One had some glasses and the other one had Apricot Buff hair color.(apparently it's close to that but whatever i mean shotgun cop)

I turned off the light connection as i saw them quickly got up to find a flashlight.
I acted fast i grabbed something random in a desk as i hit them to knock them unconscious giving me time.
I felt my eyes change color and saw they glowed a cyan color.
Yes my uncle made me join the dumb cult.
"Uncle Bob are you there?" I said as i reached his cell door.
"(Y/n) ?" I heard another voice say that wasn't Bob's.
I saw it was John pointing a light on me.
"(Y/n) attack him!" Bob yelled as John pointed a gun at me.
He aimed the shot on my arm i groan at pain as i saw blood dropped from my arm.
He was going to get it now.
I tackled him and bit his hand as i started ripping his skin off .
I threw the keys to bobs cell for him to unlock the cell.
After a few minutes he managed too.
I saw fear in John's eyes as i ate part of the skin in his hand.
"(N/n) honey we have to go!" Bob said as he got me from John i could hear him scream in pain as i felt my vision blur in my uncle's arm.
I didn't notice i was losing blood.
"God damn it (n/n) i can't stand to lose you too" i heard uncle Bob said before fully my vision went all black and closed them .

I forgot to update