patty x half zombie reader

Non binary reader ,it was recently requested to me so..why not write it!

Your pov

I was not sure how i got infected but i knew i was half dead.

I mean a bit of my flesh fell apart and i had to stich it up ,ehich was an issue.

My stomach craved brains and it was a bit hard to control the feeling.

The sky was a pretty setting, it was silent and quiet, almost night time.

My stomach growled as i bit my lip, i could berly control my body snd i smelled a good scent nearby.

It was near a building,it was like i went to zombie mode since i drool a bit and i felt my body get a bit lszy and hsrder to walk.

I haven't eaten in days and I'm starving..i didn't want to hurt people but i have to ,to survive.

I entered the building by a window,it was a morgue,the scent was so good , eventually i followed it.

I removed my surgical mask i hsd to cover a few of my stitches ,it looked painful but i could barely feel a thing.

The scent grew closer as i followed it and there i saw a dead body ,the skull was open ,i couldn't resist as i saw what i wanted.

The brain of the person.. without hesitation i started eating it , feeling so hungry.

Despite already eating normal food i was so hungry ,normal food never filled me up.

My hands were getting messy as i basically ate the brain fast like dome animal.

I heard a sound which made me stop eating.

My head turned around to eye a blonde female, the same one i saw when i basically died ,i was in the morgue a while back.

I also knew her since i had a few encounters and we did get along a bit, not so close but close to call a buddy or friend,her name was patty.

I was reported dead and well i came back to live during organ removal and i had to get out of there , nobody saw me get out and everyone thought my body was stolen.

The female looked a bit confused,not in shocked just sorta surprise.

"Wait (y/n) (l/n)?" She said as i looked at her ,my vision was a bit shitty since my eye color was now mixed with a gray color and a bit of sight loss.

"I thought you were dead..wait didn't your body go missing?" She asked coming cloder to inspect me despite me covered in a bit if blood.

"Funny story.. I'm actually well.. half dead.. I'm sorry I couldn't resist.." i said as she noticed the stitches near my mouth , the change of hair color and eye color.

"Half dead? So like half zombie?" She said poking my face a bit.

"Well yea" i said as my eyes followed her figure.

She grabbed a flashlight and shined it in my eye but my body or face didn't hsve any reaction.

"..so you eat organs and well brains?" She said turning off the flashlight.

"Yea sorry for the mess.." i said as she chuckled a bit,ive never heard her chuckle.

And i knew if i had a functioning heart ,i would have had it beating fast .

"Its alright..you are my friend right?" She said as i smiled.

"Well of course" i said as cleaned a bit of my mess, of course i helped her out.

We ended up catching up with our lives and past events,i learned more about her ,i felt this weird feeling..even with a half dead body i knew my heart fluttered with her around.

Patty offered to secretly feed me if i ever needed food,i agreed and told her ill return a favor in return.

We were in mid conversation before i heard 2 male voices.

If i remembered correctly they belonged to 2 cops or whatever and so i was scared and ran ,oatty seemed to wsnt ti say something but she stop herself from doing so as she seemed to understand.

I ran out of the place heading to my house I was quite full already and my body was tired,so when i did go home i ended up falling asleep, my eyes closed slowly as i laid in bed and my mind focused on one thing to think about, patty.