hatzgang x suicidal reader

Tw - the basics of harming yourself and attempt of killing yourself

If you don't like this you can choose to skip it .
If you are struggling with suicidal thoughts,just remember you aren't alone .
Im here for any support!
I Love every single one of us strangers or not

Requested as female

Your pov-
Another day , another chance if me dying.
I really disliked my life i must say , it was plain and boring , nothing good happened to me i was the black sheep in everything.
I couldn't even kill myself properly.
I'm such a failure.
I stood up from my bed as i put on some gloves to cover my cuts , i put in my hoodie and pants to make me feel a bit more comfortable.
I wasn't popular at all , i was actually bullied in school,maybe the bullies were just helping me die slowly,i smiled at that thought.
I skipped breakfast like a usually do,it would have grossed me out anyways.
I fixed my hair on the way to school as i checked my backpack.
I had everything , i hided my glass shard in my bra not caring if i scratch myself.
I entered the school as i passed the metal detector.
I headed to my the bathroom.
I heard some girls laughing as they look at me.
I wasn't the beautiful one ,i was the one people will forget about.
I went to lock myself in the bathroom to cut my thoughts out ,I'll maybe bleed to death.
I put the glass in my pocket as i covered the cuts with the glove.
I could feel blood dripping into my glove .
I smiled a bit at the pain. I got out of the bathroom,i had come to early ,i hade about 30 minutes left til class starts.
As i exited the bathroom and closed my eyes to relax my eyes a bit .
It was a bad ideas since i bumped into someone.
I opened my eyes to see the short bully get angry.
I just started at him waiting for me to get hit.
But it never came .
I looked at him confused and silent.
"Answer me! Why did you bump into me?! " He screamed.
I bended a bit to reach his height.
"My apologies for bumping into you I'll gladly accept a hit into my face " i said wanting the pain .
He just looked at me weird with a bit of worry in his face ,i saw both of his friends look shocked at me basically asking them to hurt me.
"I'll rather take those gloves! ,I wouldn't hurt some weak girl who's asking for it!" Roy said .
I turned around and took off my gloves .
I handed it to him as i covered my hands .
I then left to go to the rooftop leaving a trail of a few blood drops .
I arrived in the room grabbing on to the railings it was a beautiful view , maybe i could jump from here .
I took off my backpack as i started climbing the fencing before i could even finish climbing i was pulled down.
I turned around with anger just to see my bullies crying.
Why the hell were they crying?
"Please don't do it (n/n) ,i apologize for everything we've done" Roy said pulling my hoodie.
I looked at the others as they noticed my hands being covered in cuts .
"D-did you to these to yourself?!" You heard Robert scream as more tears came from him.
"Yea i felt like dying of blood lost would be painful and slow " i said .
I felt a light slap from Roy .
"Don't to that to yourself loser!" He said.
"It's not cool (y/n) , please don't leave us , your to chill and great to leave us "  Ross said ash he hugged me as he cried in my shoulder.
I wasn't sure how to react .
I just smiled a bit as they all hugged me .
I was lectured not to do that after they led me downstairs.
They became my loving therapist and always checked on me now and then .
Robert brought me joy .
Ross brought me comfort .
And Roy brought me back to my senses.
I couldn't leave these alone ,i wouldn't want to hurt them .
Even if they hurt me , they protected me now .
We would have specific hang outs .
If i was caught cutting i would have been lost privilege in hugging them which made me wanna stop since they slowly became my favorite boys .
Maybe i should give life a chance.

Another done
The others would be down tomorrow:')