your dinner/smut

Smut

Not a joke

:)

Your pov

I was normally not the one who would think about sex so much but I've sorta had heated thoughts with (___).

I hated the feeling of not having the pleasure i wanted when seeing him.

Everytime we made out and pressed our bodies against each other were the best times.

I was wanting to save the actual activities for a special occasion but my body has been begging for it now.

I was just hoping he felt the same this afternoon, i did not bother to attend my job for today.

I felt like a hungry animal craving for his touch and i wouldn't be tamed without it either.

I waited almost all day for him.

Then finally came the afternoon.

I heard the door open and his lovely voice.

"(Y/n) I'm home!" He yelled as i quickly stood up from the couch.

My mind wasn't active at the time.

My heart and body was in full control and i knew it would not be holy.

"I've been waiting for you~" i said almost moaning out as i hugged him and Holded him quite tight inhaling his smell.

He always had that smell i loved from him.

"You seem quite different..is something wrong?" He said a bit concerned since i never really did this all of the sudden.

"I need you...I'm craving your touch more then ever" i said wrapping my arms around his neck feeling his breath near my face as i pulled him close.

I could see him blush at my comment.

I looked pretty desperate that's for sure.

"A-are you drunk? Or perhaps high?!" He said in response as i chuckled.

"No...i just want you inside me sweetheart" i said as i pulled him into a kiss and bit his lip a bit.

He was a bit in shocked at the actions I've been doing but he didn't worry so much.

He wrapped his arms around me and placed his hands near my waist and hips pulling me closer to his body.

He was taller than me do he could cover me up more than i wanted which i did love.

He pushed me against the door closing it fully as he locked the front door and placed his knee between my legs.

His kisses went from my lips to my neck.

He was bitting my collarbone and leaving love marks there and there.

I loved his warm mouth and touch against my skin i only wanted him more than ever.

"Can we speed things up a bit?" I was able to make out after a few groaning moans escaped my lips by his touch in me.

"Someone's quite impatient" he chuckled as i rolled my eyes playfully.

He nodded as he carried me and i wrapped my legs on his waist as he grabbed my ass to not drop me .

I still my arms wrapped in his neck so i wouldn't fall.

We made it to the bedroom and he placed me in the bed.

And without a warning he took off my pants and underwear off as i felt s bit of the breeze in the room hit my skin causing a bit of shivers.

Just like i was hoping to i saw him unbuckle his belt and take off his pants revealing his boxers with quite a buldge hiding underneath it.

He rubbed his cock a bit before removing his boxers revealing his size.

Seems like he's been wanting to do this as much as i did.

He touched himself and stocked his cock Infront of me and he knew i wanted him inside of me .

After a bit he placed two of his finger in his mouth and licked them covering them with his saliva.

He went near me and placed his drool covered fingers in my entrance.

It went in a bit smooth as it startled me quite a bit.

It felt quite painful but i slowly grew in to enjoy the pleasure it gave me.

He moved his fingers at a great pattern as i Holded back a few moans, i was whimpering more than moaning.

After quite a bit i felt myself release on his finger as he smiled and took of his fingers.

He licked his fingers seeming like he loved the taste of me.

He then rubbed his cock near entrance, teasing me quite a bit.

He distracted me with a kiss as i still felt him rub himself on me.

I tasted myself in the kiss as well before i felt a sudden pain in my entrance as he slided himself in me and smirking into the kiss.

I felt myself get filled up quite a bit.

I moaned at the sudden movement and scratched his back quite a bit and felt him bite my lip and then brought his tongue into the kiss.

I felt him then start to thrust in me in and out at a good pace.

Stretching me out every movement he gave.

He let go of the kiss breathing quite heavily as he thrusted in me s bit more.

I was out of breathe as well from the kissing and now there was moaning.

He lifted up my legs and i placed them around his waist to have him move in me .

Every thrust he gave was the best ,he kept hitting the good spot and started to hit it harder and Roughly everytime i scratched his back or bit him.

After a few more i felt him quicken up the pace ,he was definitely close.

His heavy breathe was near my ears as i listened to him struggled a bit .

Eventually i felt him go a bit slower before pulling out and releasing on my stomach and chuckled out of breathe as i released as well.

"That was quite fun, but it surely took away my energy" he said resting on the bed as i cleaned myself after all of that.

I nodded feeling fully satisfied than i ever was before yet exhausted.