Late Thanksgiving special

Im feeling a little down but y'all are the best so I'll put whatever that bitch said aside and do what I'm doing .

Hopefully her boyfriend cheats on her, her hair curler burns her 'natural' curly hair and that her makeup destroys her stupid face <3

Your pov

Finally after a week i got what I've been wanting.

A turkey costume, i mean (...) wasn't going to expect this , I mean sure it was turkey month so it meant all of the stores had  people finding pies, Turkeys ,hams and all that.

Luckily i already had everything ready.

Except for the turkey,it was still being made in the grill/oven [i do it in the grill thing but some do it in the oven)

It would take hours so i didn't have to be checking it a lot.

I put on the costume and checked myself in the mirror and saw beauty.

A nice turkey, i put onthe hood which was a turkey head and chuckled,this would be perfect.

I waited til (...) Arrived ,after and hour of getting tired of waited i decided to mock them a bit.

I opened the messages app and clicked on their contact and went to quickly text them.

'im getting quite lonely and a bit naughty, it'll be a shame if i had to play by myself'

I cringed a bit at the message but i decided to send it , it'll probably work.

After a few minutes i heard the door open.

I hided behind a wall seeing them walk in.

"(Y/n) love, im here~" they said a bit flirty but i chuckled lightly and silently.

"Haha stupid" i said tackling him pushing him hardly to the floor as i laughed.

"I knew it was too good to be true" they sighed as i laughed and they slowly started to chuckle and hug me.

"How much did this stupid outfit cost you?" He said kissing my FACE cheek [FACE not butt 😒...not yet 💁]

"A couple 20 dollars who cares.." i replied, since i didn't Care to much about how much i wasted ,i have a thing for buying thing i love ,if i got the money then i got it.

[I wish i had the money to get stuff lol ,the costume probably costs way more-]

"Mmmm well you know what all delicious turkeys have?~" he said looking at me seductively as i looked at him a bit confused.

"What do you mean?" I said a bit nervously as i slowly got up from him and he just pinned me on the floor topping me as i blushed a bit.

"A delicious turkey has stuffing..mind if i help you with that part?~" he whispered in my ear as i quickly stood up after pushing him off.

I ran as he chased me ,i screamed in fear,the neighbors would probably file a complaint.

I ran upstairs but i was grabbed by the costumes tail and i tried to fight back but he was able to wrap his arms around me taking me to the room.

"Be a nice turkey and stay quiet.. you'll feel good after" he said as i sighed knowing i was out of ideas.

Sure i could jump out the window or something but whatever.

(...) Ripped part of the costume to access my lower area,it being my ass.

Lord was this going to hurt.

He chuckled lightly as he saw i covered myself in embarrassment.

He turned me around and spread my legs.

"Just calm down (n/n)" he said as he went to reach out in his drawer snd grabbed a bottle of lube.

He placed some on his throbbing cock revealing that hardness underneath thode pants.

I felt a pair of finger enter me as i yelped in the sudden action,i grabbed onto the bed sheets as he stretched me out with his fingers in my ass [in the anus up the rectum?? Idk their silly words for me]

"Your quite tight down there ,but no worries you'll get that special stuffing" he said pulling out his fingers making your feel like something was missing or more naked/exposed til you felt a poke now sliding into you.

You let out a moan as he grabbed your hips and started thrusting into you fully,you moaned at the feeling of him inside you moving at a perfect pace.

You felt like the silence was nice since it may have been awkward if you said something,you had no idea to even say.

You felt like you were at your point,he went faster as you yelled a bit at the sudden change of pace but it felt really good.

The room was filled with just moans,fast and heavy breathing and skins slapping against eachother.

Then i felt his hands grip on me tight in my waist pulling me closer to him and kissing my neck.

That's when i felt a thick liquid fill me up slowly as he pulled out after emptying in me.

We both heard a bell meaning the real turkey was done.

"Well looks like I'll be eating and setting up the table..come downstairs when you can.. with normal clothes" he chuckled lifting up his pants and heading downstairs.

_____________

SORRY IT WAS POSTED LATEEE