Bob - reader

Okay sooo

I changed things

Now "character x reader" means usual stuff aka smut or relationship

"Character + reader" means platonic with no love relationship and yes to friendship/family

And

"Character- reader" means angst

And now yk what this request is

--------------------------

"(Y/n)?"bob said looking at his partner.

"Hmm?" His lover,(y/n) hummed lightly as he grabbed her hand.

"Would it hurt to try one last time darling?" He said as (y/n) caress his cheek and smiled.

"I'll love to try one last time" she said as bob helped her get off the bed and stand up.

(Y/n) nearly lost balance and feared she would have fell

Bob holded on to her and reassured her that she wouldn't fall.

She smiled as her hand interlocked with his and the other on his waist.

They slowly danced a simple comforting dance.

There were a few mistakes there and there ,they stepped on one another,they almost fell but none of them mind.

Both of them holded each other with lots of love and care embracing the moment and smiling.

(Y/n) closed her eyes enjoying the moment,she felt relaxed and safe in his arms.

She rested her head against his chest.

Relaxed from his heartbeat, thinking of the moments thwy had together.

6 years in love with one another.
6 years together .
6 years of memories to cherish.

"Darling?" Bob said in a whisper as they held onto each other dancing slowly.

"Yes bob?" She replied lifting her head to face him.

He looked at her with a slight frown .

"Is there something wrong my love?" She asked a bit worried.

"I just love you..a lot..i don't want you to go" he said with a slight smile as she smiled lightly as well.

"I love you too ,even if we were separated you know ill always love you..no matter what ,ill always have you in my mind and heart" she responded just to cough harshly making her lose balance as she lets go of bob.

"I should let you rest" he sighed picking her up and setting her down on her bed.

She gave a slight light yawn.

"I'll let you rest" he looked st her lovingly and pecked her cheek before leaving the room seeing her fall asleep.

It was now the next day ,bob gathered his gifts , bouquet of flowers and a special little present.

He headed to her room happily only to see that she was still asleep.

He chuckled to himself, she must be enjoying her sleep like always.

Bob went near her.

"Darling wake up" he whispered softly to not wake her up in a harsh manner .

She didn't respond.

He sighed as he shook her a bit ,her body seemed weak .

His heart dropped fast and went to check for her pulse just to feel nothing.

"(Y/n)?? Darling please tell me your joking!" He said grabbing onto her face trying to wake her up but it was no good.

He felt a sting in his chest, i thight feeling in his heart.

A few tear streamed out of his eyes ,he grabbed her life less body holding onto it as if she was still alive .

He cried onto her not caring she wasn't alive.

.
.
.

Now he stood Infront of her grave , he knew falling for her was risky.

She was just used for study and experiments and such.

She was nothing but a test subject and a sacrifice.

He looked down once again, seeing her name written on it.

"I couldn't tell you.." he whispered lightly as tears kept rolling down.

He placed a box on her grave.

"I didn't know you were going to die..i should have helped you" he sobbed feeling lonely and full of regret.

"..this was your present" he talked to himself imagining you were there.

He opened the box and grabbed the ring.

Now he can't have her forever nor spend their lives together anymore.

He lost her a d she won't come back.

Never again.

.
.

But he denies it , she's with him , right now she's happy and excitedly accepting his proposal.

He prefers to forget her death.

All he sees is her now , his imagination through his feelings taking control, she's still alive in his head.

But deep down she's not.

"You'll be with me forever darling.."

-------------------

Opinions???
😋