Ross x Male reader

Your pov

I hate new schools, i mean sure you can get many new opportunities that you didn't have last time BUT you have new faces ,new places and everything new to find ,no one to begin with..you have to make it out by yourself til you find at least someone.

"..i think im sick" i said as i was about to leave the school but my mom razzie (female reiny/reixx >:D) pulled me back.

[IM UR MOM NOWWW ...you can choose ur dad dw]

"Sorry little man but you have to go" she said as i grabbed the pole so she wouldn't take me.

But i was unsuccessful and she dragged me all the way to the principals office,i could have gone alone but my mom insisted and also needed to fill up some stuff.

After all that she gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Bye (n/n) , please don't come back with a lost limb" she said as a joke and  then left.

After she left i looked at my schedule...i was already late to 3 classes, its free time now.

Lucky me!

I decided to follow the signs and everything to explore a bit ,i had a few eyes on me, some girl giggling and squealing as they looked at me.

(Ur pulling bitche-)

I found out most people were outside so i decided to go there, as i exited to go outside i was hit by a ball.

I should hqve stayed inside..

My eyes Darted down to see the ball that hit me...a fucking basketball!

Then i noticed a red liquid falling...im bleeding..

A boy then quickly came to my view and went to check on me.

"It was an accident..my bad ,let's go to the nurses office" he said taking me there as i felt a bit dizzy.

.
.
.

The nurse wasn't there so the boy who took me there decided to take care of things as he grabbed some tissues and helped me clean the blood,placed a cotton ball with some liquid in my nose and told me to pinch it.

"..im really sorry...i can make it up to you" he said with a nervous smile.

"Im okay..thanks,the name is (y/n) (l/n)" i said as he smiled a bit better now.

"Name's Ross,your new right?" He said as he sat next to me.

"Yes, its my first day"i responded as he nervously chuckled.

"And i messed up by the bad first impression?" He said a bit embarrassed about hitting me with tha ball thing.

"Not really, it's not what i had in mind but whatever happened, happened" i shrugged.

"I could show you around,once you've stopped bleeding,only if you want to that is!" He said looking down with a bit of pink in his cheeks.

"Sure, that'll be great!"

.
.
.

Time skip
[Due to me running out of ideas]