hatzgang x velseb reader 2

Your pov

I was woken up by Roy of course as i stared Infront of me.
I felt exhausted and a bit cranky,the police had to stay with me for 1 more week Incase something else happens but nothing else will happen cause hello .
I'm a kid of a cannibal,i know how to kill someone and many other stuff!

"Hey (m/n)" Roy whispered as i turned towards the left where he sat.

I gave him a questioning look as he kept talking.

"Do you know the answers for 1,2,3 ,4 and Uuh the whole work?" He said making me chuckle a bit as i handed him my work who was filled with the answers.
"Thanks loser " he said as i let me head down taking a rest after finishing my work.
I felt like someone was staring at me and heard giggles from girls .
I looked Infront to eye a blonde and a brunette.
One being a "popular" one and the other the "pick me" .
They giggled even more as the other popular girl next to me seemed nervous.

After 10 minutes the bell rang and Roy handed me my work as i turned it in to the front.

I yawned heading towards the cafeteria like everyone else except this time was different.
Everyone was whispering to each other as the 3 boys followed me from behind.

"You think somethings wrong?" Robert said as i stared at him and shrugged.

They formed a circle so nobody could get out and there i saw a boy looking pissed with the same girl behind him.

"I heard your messing with my girl!" He said approaching me.

I chuckled as it made him even more mad.

"No thanks,I'm not interested man " i said about to leave but was grabbed from my collar.

"I say we fight for her " the male said making me cringe

"Oh fuck now what type of cringy bullshit is that?" I said before he let go and threw the first punch making me fall.

Robert and Ross approached me as the male laughed.

Roy being him was about to say something to the male but i stopped him .

"Fine I'll give you a fight" i said getting up wiping a bit of the blood from my nose .

He wore rings so it sucked for me .

Everyone of course backed up as he was about to attack me.

He launched into me but i Dodged that silly act.

"Weak"
He got up embarrassed as i chuckled.
He aimed for my fave first ripping the bandages off so show the scar i now had ,it was worse than before cause i accidentally burned the top left in my face.

"What the fuc-" he stared at my face as i stood there tired.

I smiled tiredly as the male pinned me down about to beat the hill out of me .
I smelled his blood from somewhere making me want a taste.

I felt my laugher form as i flipped him winning against him as i bit his arm and was about to pull his skin off as he screamed in the worst was possible everyone stayed quiet as they heard the teachers coming.

I Was pulled away as the males blood splattered almost everywhere were i bit off a bit of the vein.

I saw as the 3 boys were in shocked as i waved at them .

I felt my eyes shut from being tired falling on the floor snoring peacefully hearing the crying of the male as people got worried and some were afraid.

Roy's pov-

He sure is something different,not even I would do that....i like that about him .

Also is it me or that scar of his makes him look way cooler.
I'm pretty sure Robert is traumatized by what (m/n) did to the male but to be fair the male deserved that .

His arm looked half eaten tho?

We're did the skin go?

I saw as (m/n) was dragged by a teacher and waved at us before he fell.

Me and the gang approached him just to hear him snore.

Istg I'm this close in kicking him to wake up.

Ross pov

That was not the best thing to do but i loved seeing how strong he was i mean ,it would be a lot of effort to rip off skin off like that.

Even with those scar of his ,it made him look like a bad ass or a guy who would save me .

He has me falling for him already.
I stared at Robert who seemed a bit unpleased for what he saw .
I patted his back as he looked at me with a nervous smile.

Roberts pov-

I wasn't expecting any of that it happened all of the sudden.
I hated the fear i had after looking at (m/n)s attack and how his pupils went smaller as he chuckled.

It was scary yet a bit hot?

Is that what many say-

Should i be feeling like this?!

___-----____-----____-----____-----______----__

Next part is them confessing their love + more lol.
1/2 request before mini break-