Chapter 1 the unexpected visit

One summers day on Tracy island the Tracy family was enjoying a lovely day near the pool with Gordon dunking John and Scott and Alan having a water fight and Virgil sunbathing a noise interrupts there fun from the jungle with no hesitation Scott and Virgil ran towards the noise to see a big blue box buried half deep in mud when suddenly the doors burst open and a man appeared with floppy hair and a tweed jacket and a ginger haired girl stood next him " doctor this is not another planet its earth you promised another planet" said the ginger girl but this 'doctor ' was not paying attention he was to busy looking at Scott and Virgil " hello Please can you tell us where we are and the date" he asked " your on Tracy island and it is the 14 of July 2065" answered a very confused Virgil Tracy " what is Tracy island" asked the girl "Amy it's in the Pacific Ocean and is owned by Jeff Tracy and his five sons I am the Doctor by the way and this redhead is Amy "the doctor replied "who are you may I ask "
" I am Scott Tracy this is my brother virgil" said Scott he turned to see Virgil who had fainted "VIRGIL" Scott shouted when he saw his brother the doctor and Amy got out of the box and came over to Scott to help him carry Virgil.