Chapter 33

The group where in the infirmary waiting for Scott to wake up. Most of the group had fallen asleep Sarah, Luke and Jeff had joined them to find out what has happened
after virgil took scott in thunderbird 1 back to tracy island. While the group where filling the others in on what had happened they heard a groan from the bed. Virgil went over to see that scott barely had his eyes open " hey scooter how you feeling" he asked as he looked him over " I feel fine" croaked scott "liar" interrupted Gordon as he goes over too Scott who was glaring at him " everyone's been worried" said Virgil as he looks at everyone's worried looks Scott looks and then it dawned on him what had happened " did Alan get away safely" he said he search the group for Alan " Alan, you were tortured and the first thing you think about is Alan wow real brother love in it" said a god smacked Jack while Alan goes up to jack and whacked him on the head then goes to Scott " I'm fine, it's you I'm worried about" in the meantime Jack was complaining to the doctor " he hit me" he mumbled " get over it your immortal" the doctor replies " it doesn't mean you can hit me" he said as he pouted. " am still tired am going back to sleep" mumbled Scott as he drifted off to sleep " I think we should leave him to sleep" whispered Virgil as he left the room and everyone followed and went straight to the kitchen to eat once they had all eaten the doctor said" come on it's time to get you lot back to where you came from" and he started to walk to the door when Jeff stopped him " thank you for helping to save my son. All of you " he says looking at everyone " no need to thank us ,a family in need" and they were about to leave when four ran off " where's he going now" asked Clyde and he returned with marina " ooh oops we nearly left without her" said nine and with a wave to the Tracy family they left. The the doctor appeared again saying " ooh before I forget keep being heroes. The world needs you" and he disappeared and in the distance they could hear the distant sound of the Tardis " goodbye" said Alan as he looked up at the sky and the Tracy family headed back inside.