Chapter 25

The hood was stood at the top of a mini stair case looking down at the group " so you have finally arrived" said the hood as he slowly descended down the stairs " what do you want why did you want my brother" asked Gordon. He looked like he was about to murder the hood " I need to see the skills of you all to see what it would take to destroy my enemy and now I can destroy Tracy Island because no one is there to stop me muhahaha" laughed the hood as he told the group his evil plan " you will never get away with it" said jack as he ran forward and got shot dead again "ooh but I already have start the countdown" Shouted the hood and a massive countdown appeared on the screen " this is the countdown to your destruction" laughed the hood but he didn't notice jack get up off the floor ad grab his gun and he pointed it at the hood and fired but it just bounced harmless off the hood and the hood turned towards him " poor jack you can't kill someone that isn't alive" the hood mocked and he removed his glove and they saw a robotic arm where his real arm should be. Then he through his head back and laughed as the Cybermen advanced on the small group " this is the end for international rescue"