Chapter 9 getting a little help

It felt like the Tardis had been shaking for ages when it came to a stop, John and Virgil slowly climbed to there feet "that was not that bad" said the doctor as he moved to the door "the Cybermen will be still out there" says Virgil as the doctor got to the door "we moved so unless they held on the outside of the Tardis" said the doctor and he opened the Tardis doors "wait here" he says and he walks out closing the door behind him but Virgil and John didn't listen and ran out after him when they caught up to him they saw he was talking to a men in a big blue long coat with a backpack on. He saw them and told the doctor " I thought I told you to stay in the Tardis" says the doctor "you are not leaving us in there with what has happened today" exclaimed John the doctor looked at him then turned back to the man "will you help" he asks "sure" says the man the doctor turns and says "this is jack harness,now come on there are a few more person I want to pick up" and with that he ran back to the Tardis with jack and the Tracy's close behind once in he sets off and the place started shaking again once it stops 4 people walked in " doctor what are you doing here"asked the women "Sarah I need your help with a little problem" replied the doctor "sure what's the problem" asked Sarah "our brother has been kidnapped by theses sliver things" cries Virgil "Cybermen"says the doctor the three others looked worried and Sarah looked horrified they quickly got there stuff and came back in the Tardis to see a new man in there who are you "I am Rory Williams, I just got a lift off jack using his vortex manipulator " he replies and they both started to talk about there adventures with the doctor while the other three introduced as Luke Sarah's son,Clyde from down the road and rani from across the road were talking to John and Virgil about their family "you have how many brothers" asked Clyde "five brothers Scott,me,Virgil,Gordon and Alan" replies John "wow" says rani and they carried on talking until they landed and sherlock and john walk in "sherlock we can't just walk into a box that appears in the street"says john while he faces sherlock and not noticed everybody else once he did just fainted shelock didn't notice john he was busy staring at the doctor "doctor" says sherlock "sherlock" the doctor replies and they both start laughing and hug each other once they were done the doctor turn to everyone and said"theres two more person we need to pick up and he hit a switch once the tardis stopped shaking the doctor and virgil walk out to go to get someone the doctor called four they walked around this warehouse to find lots of teens sat in this room with one on the bed "john" the doctor said and this boy no older than virgil stood "whats wrong has the daleks tried to take england again"says john "no we need help with lots of cybermen, a hyponotising bold man who has taken over an island and has taken this young man's brother" says the doctor puting a hand on virgil shoulder then john gets up and walks to the doctor "sure I will come just try not to blow the place up again doctor" replies john "wait john where you going,who is this guy and how do we know we can trust him" says nine as he stands getting his boe staff ready "we can trust him but if you don't you can come if you like"says john as he walks passed the doctor to the tardis and nine follows "I have my eye on you so no funny business"whispers nine as he passes and they both go in the tardis "right one my stop left to go " and virgil looks at the doctor confused and they both go back into the tardis. When they get back in the tardis watson(stopped calling him john to many johns) was awake and sat down on one of the chairs then the tardis started to shake and sent everyone but the doctor into a large heap on the ground "come on get up where here"and the doctor walked to the door john (I am going to start calling john smith four to make it easier so theres only one john) followed only to find himself inside camp half blood "doctor what are you doing here"says chiron "I need percy we have a stick situation" replies the doctor "percy"shouts chiron and they turn to see percy come running"chiron whats wrong"says percy "the doctor needs help you remember him don't you" says chiron "yea I remember him and of course I will help" replies percy "good"said chiron "come along then jackson" the doctor says as he entered the tardis percy follows and see nine on the wall and four trying to hit him with fire ball"get down nine stop being stupid " shouts four trying to shoot him "no" shouts nine as carries on running along the wall percy walks up to them and asks"how is he doing that" "its his power" says four " here let me help"says percy and he started shooting water balls at nine until nine falls off" hey no fair"says nine as he recovers from falling off the wall then all three start to talk about powers until the place starts to shake"are we going home now" shouts john over the roar of the engines"yes" the doctor shouts back once the place stops shaking they all run out to be meet we the horrifying sight, tracy island in ruins.