Chapter 31

Nine and Percy helped four to a medical bed once he was on the others come in " what are we going to do about your leg" asked Alan as he cringed at the angle of four leg " this" said four " nine please can you straighten my leg" nine came forward and straight four leg which resulted with him getting a black eye because he was not careful and it cause four a lot of pain so he lashed out. Once it was straight four put his hand on is leg and looked like he was concentrating and after a few minutes he stopped and stood up on the leg the whole group moved to stop him but stopped when he looked fine " how" said Gordon looking confused " it's one of my legacies and doctor when we go back can I quickly go get someone I will need some help" said four the doctor looked confused but nodded. Gordon had to fly thunderbird 2 back to Tracy island once they got back four and the doctor left in the tardis to get whoever four needs while the others went to check on Scott. " how is he" said Alan as he entered the infirmary with the others " not good" said Virgil without looking up Virgil was checking Scott. He had already bandaged Scott but was having trouble healing all the wounds "his wounds are severe" said Jeff as he entered the room behind the group" he might not last the night " he said with a tear in is eye as he watched his son's body lying  lifelessly on the bed. Then suddenly the tardis appeared in the middle on the room and out came the doctor " we have found who four was after" says the doctor and four came out. They both moved out the way to let the mysterious girl out of the tardis nine looks at her and laughs " genius Johnny boy" he says laughing.