Chapter 17

The doctor and his group ran down the corridor until the doctor suddenly stopped " what is it why have you stopped" asked nine as he stopped and looked at the doctor confused. The doctor reached into his pocket and pulled out his psychic paper and looked at it there was a message on it saying " this place is a trap be careful ,river" the doctor repeated the message to the others the others looked worried "how did they find out it's a trap" asked Amy then another message appeared" we are trapped in the cell because we fell of the trap" the doctor looked at the others" we can either go help the others and face the hood together or go after him now" said the doctor " we should go and get them now" said nine and Amy and Rory nodded " right which way do we go" asked Rory while Amy was looking at the wall and she saw a button" hey look there's a button" she said she pressed it just as the doctor screamed " nooo" but luckily it was just a button that showed a map and then they saw there friends on different ends of the compound Alan group are shown in a Cybermen conversion chamber while fours group were in the prison cells " there they are" said nine looking at the map then they pulled the hologram map off the wall and made it small and put it on a futuristic sat nav and they followed to the others in the prison block to rescue them from the hood before its to late.