Chapter 18

Fours group were getting bored they had been sat in there cell for the past hour and they had nothing to do and some were all sat in corner twiddling while four and Percy were talking about powers and there history " so your dads Poseidon God of the seas" said four " yea and your parents are from another planet that's awesome" replied Percy " yea but your half God" said four this went on until they heard the sound of footsteps " shh we need to hide" said Virgil as he looks around they see a box and Virgil and John hide behind the box and Percy and four hide behind the wall and jack and river hid under the blanket on the middle of the floor " what are you lot doing" came a voice though the bars, Virgil looks over the box to see nine looking at them he looked like he was trying not to laugh " Nine" said four as he looked round the corner " can you get us out of here" said jack as he got off the floor " the doctor working on it" said nine then they heard the sound of metal feet " hurry there coming" said John as he saw a shadows appear in the door then the door flew open " come on" shouted nine as he guided them to the others and together they got though the door and closed it just as the Cybermen enter the room looking for there captive that they caught and could not find them then the door fell open showing four he smiled and waved at the Cybermen then climbed into to the vents with the others and Cybermen just walked off following their life signs.