1

~°~

~°~

A boy who is sitting on his chair as his hands busying, writing the lesson his book but his head couldn't get aways from what he thought. He put the pen gently on the table as he closed his eyes to clam his own brain.

«can't they see how much i want to continue my study?» it turn out that this boy name is Choi Hyunsuk,a 22years old who's never been in any relationship as the boy keeps focusing on his study only. Hyunsuk made his move to the bed as he flopped down before he thinks about what he had heard at the afternoon.

«why???who's that?do i really need to marry him?i never see him before!!!»

Hyunsuk's parents had arranged a married for Hyunsuk with a man whom he never see his face before as the man also same goes to Hyunsuk. The boy immediately got up as he wants to talk to his mom but then he stopped his moved since he knows his mom will never take back what she said.

«ahhhh!!!shit!!!!i hate this life!!!!»

Hyunsuk wish that he can disappear from this earth to somewhere else because he doesn't want to face the reality as he feels more hurt everytime thinking about his life. He just wants a normal life like every human begin on this earth.

«what can make mom rethink about this or do i have to do as what she said?»

he feels warm water coming down from his both eyes as he wiped it off. He still remembered the way his grandma used to held him and comfort Hyunsuk secretly everytime he has hard time but now,she isn't with him anymore.

«maybe i really have you do it»

He sight before close his eyes to sleep for welcoming new day tomorrow.

At the other side...

«yes father?why did you call me in this late hours?»

the son keeps looking down as he has his head bowed a little to show his respect to his father. the old man took off his glasses and look at his own son who's standing in front of him.

«Jihoon,i called you to come here because you already know about what i've told you already,right son?»

Jihoon keeps his head low but his eyes just met his father before he nodded.

«yes father»

«that's great Jihoon,i hope you gonna take care of him and love him after the marriage »

yes,Jihoon,the man who gonna married Hyunsuk in just a few days without even knowing his name or see his face but as an oldest child,what can Jihoon do?Jihoon really respect his father. he always follows every way his father find for him even like this wedding. The oldest child couldn't say no to his father. He only nodded his head and agree without knowing his future wife.

«yes father,i will mark your words in my head»

his father nodded as jihoon said. a few minutes after,Jihoon left his father's room. He took a glanced at his dad's room as his cold gaze stared at the door.