33

||•HOME•||

“PARK JIHOON!!!!” Jihoon who is washing the dishes, running into the room so fast like his life depends on it.

“yes your highness” he said as he stand up straight like an army in front of Hyunsuk who is pregnant for six months already. Hyunsuk looks at Jihoon with his duo eyes as they're sparkling. Jihoon metl into the looks as he bet down next to the bed which supports Hyunsuk's weight. He smiled warmly at him.

“baby?? anything you want?”

Jihoon asked with soft voice and smiled with his boba eyes as Hyunsuk is pouting at him, looking down at his now bugger bumb. Jihoon just follwed Hyunsuk action as the younger rubbing on his bumb cutely. Jihoon really want to kiss Hyunsuk until he lost his breath for begin such a cute human begin.

“i'm hungry...” Hyunsuk pouts as Jihoon almoat fall backwards as he looks at Hyunsuk with his mouth wide opened. It's already almost ten times that Hyunsuk eat today. That's why Jihoon is shock and curious. how can't he not full when he eat like there's no tomorrow.

“baby?but you just finished the fruits and porridge?alao kimbap and soup?”

hearing Jihoon complain make Hyunsuk pout as he is about to cry. after got pregnant,Hyunsuk's emotions is switching so fast as rollercoaster.

sometimes he mads, sometimes he cry just over a small thing and sometimes begin like a child but most of the time,he always hungry.

“s-so aren't y-you gonna get i-it for me?” he said between his sobs. Jihoon hurry make the situation better as he knows he gonna mess it up. He hurry hug Hyunsuk but the other refused.

“don't hug me!you don't love me anymore ”

“no no baby!i love you and always do!i'm curious how can you eat alots like this? aren't you full?i just want to make sure my baby and little baby be healthy ”

Hyunsuk looks at Jihoon who is smiling at him as he pats Hyunsuk's head.

“it's not me!our son is the one who get hungry!”

Jihoon chuckle at him before he bet down to Hyunsuk's tummy as he pressed his ears against it.

“hello my baby panda!why are you always hungry?tell daddy now”

Jihoon said. Hyunsuk giggling at him. Jihoon back to where he was before hug Hyunsuk again.

“tell me what you want to eat!i will get it for you!”

“ummm....”

Hyunsuk put his hand under his chin as he is thinking about the food he want to eat.

“can i have steak and spaghetti please?with boba too” Hyunsuk blinks his eyes become he know this is the obly way that Jihoon can't refuse him and it's work.

“wait me here baby!i will get it you for you!”

He said before come out and get his car key with wallet.

“Jihoon hyung?where you going?” Yedam who's just back from his company with Haruto behind him, asking his brother because he seems so hurry.

“i'm going to get food for Hyunsuk!”

“i'll go with you” Haruto added. they both bid good bye to Yedam and Jihoon did not forget to ask Yedam to take care of Hyunsuk while he is gone.

||• IN ROOM •||

“Hyunsuk hyung?” Yedam opened the door softly because he is afraid for disturbing Hyunsuk but to the surprise,Hyunsuk smiled widely at Yedam like kid just see their mom come back from mall.

“Yedamie!!!” Hyunsuk walked towards Yedam as Yedam try to hold Hyunsuk's hand not to make the older fall. He make Hyunsuk sit on the bed before he do the same.

“how's your feeling today?”

Hyunsuk smiled at Yedam. He feels safe and love around Yedam because the younger always make sure that Hyunsuk is comfortable where he is.

“i'm okay! what's about your condition?”

“it's getting better and better!the doctor just tell me to relax more for a bit and take the medicine on time” Hyunsuk grabbed Yedam's hands before he smiled.

“you're so lucky Yedamie because Haruto always with you” Yedam smiled at the complaint.

“you're also lucky because Jihoon hyung really loves you with all his life”

Hearing that made Hyunsuk looks down on his laps as Yedam frown, thinking he might have said something wrong.

“what's wrong?are you okay?”

Hyunsuk look up at Yedam with his teary eyes as he looks straight into his eyes.

“i know yedamie, he loves me alots but what if my body change?i ain't cute or beautiful like before?will he abandon me?” thinking about this make suddenly burst into tears because he scare that Jihoon might not love him anymore after he give birth.

“Hyunsuk hyung,look!Jihoon hyung really loves you with all his heart!no matter how's your face or your body chnaged,at least you gave him the best present he had never have before and that's your and his son! you're the best and he will never leave you!if he doesn't love you,he wouldn't fight with Sam just to get you back! remember that you're now his partner,the only person whose he will grab hands and walk to the future together ”

Hearing Yedam's words really made Hyunsuk feels much better as he smiled at Yedam.

“shall we watch a movie?”

“sound good!”

||• AT The Mall •||

Haruto and Jihoon who are looking for the ingredients with Jihoon is the one who pushing the cart.

“Jihoon hyung, what else do you need?”

“i only need butter one more”

answered jihoon without looking at Haruto. The younger shrugged his shoulder before walking towards chocolate shelter because he want to buy them for Yedam. while looking for butter,Jihoon's eyes flashed on someone who is wearing a hat and black mask. he seems so suspect because the man keep looking around like a thief which make Jihoon forwn. he secretly followed because he thought he is thief. Jihoon left the cart next to fruit shelter before hiding behind it. The man look around again before take off his mask which make Jihoon widen his eyes.

“SAM???”

“how can the fuck he is still alive and be this so healthy?”

CONTINUE CHAPTER 34