4

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

"hyung?may i come in?" Yedam stood outside Jihoon's room as he knock on his door. The door opened revealed messy hair Jihoon that make Hyunsuk who is standing next to Yedam is speechless. He knows Jihoon is hot but he is hotter just by this?

"what's happening?"

"there's something happening and it's you have you let Hyunsuk hyung sleep with you in your room!!"

Hyunsuk gulps as he can feels Jihoon is staring at him even his head is lower just to avoids Jihoon's gaze.

"him?sleep in my room?Yedam ahh!do you know how hard am i trying to clean my room?i can't just let a dirty things lay on my precious bed"

Hyunsuk almost can't hold his tears but he manages to try his best. Yedam frown at his brother as he never see Jihoon begin such a rude person to anyone like this before.

"what did you just said?he is your future husband!!!"

"oh?really?why didn't i know then?"

Jihoon smirk as he glared at Hyunsuk. The little black hair boy who is trying to make any sound to disturb Jihoon. He just doesn't know the reason why he hates him this much. This make him feel like people around are hating on him.

"it's okay Yedam,I can sleep in living room"

"No!"

Jihoon raised his eyebrow at his brother once Yedam turn to him.

"why Yedam?he already said he can sleep in the living room!"

"you forgot what father had said?your room is like Hyunsuk hyung room now plus all his stuffs are at there!"

Jihoon make a "really bitch" face to Yedam as he turn to look inside his room. How come he didn't notice the stuffs.

"or you want me to tell father?"

Yedam smirk as he knows Jihoon's weakness. Jihoon doesn't want his father to know about all these issues as he already promised him to take care of Hyunsuk.

"sure then!" Jihoon didn't let Yedam speak as he pulled Hyunsuk harshly into his room and closed the door right on Yedam's face that made the younger almost jump out because of surprised.

"what the f- what if he hit my gorgeous face? How can I meet Haruto?"

Yedam glared at Jihoon from outside his room even he knows Jihoon can't see it (that's why he do it without Jihoon knowing)

Inside the room

after got pulled into a big dark room, Hyunsuk just stand next to the door as Jihoon is sitting on his large fancy bed. The green highlights hair boy threw a pillow and blanket on Hyunsuk as the little boy try to catch it it time.

"you're sleeping on the floor!don't even think to sleep on the bed with me because i don't like disgusting things"

After said that jihoon just lay back down on his bed and face the wall not to see Hyunsuk who is secretly let his tears flew down right on his cute pink cheeks. He thought Jihoon not gonna know about it because it's dark already. He slowly lays the blanket on the floor before lays down next to Jihoon's bed and hugging the pillow, letting his tears out.

"what have i done to them?why are they hating me so much?first mom then this man who i never know before"

It's almost 2am and Hyunsuk still can't fall asleep. He turn to look at the bed and see Jihoon is sleeping peacefully. He smiled without knowing himself.

"he looks so cute yet...so cruel"

Hyunsuk got up and begin to sit while hugging his knees. He blinks slowly as the warm water is coming again.

"i should have go to sleep or I will be late for school tomorrow "

Saying that,Hyunsuk just lays back down and try to stop his brain from talking too much.

MORNING

Jihoon slowly opened his eyes as he feels the sunlight hit his face. He sit up and look down as he remembered that Hyunsuk is also here but all he saw is nothing. He looks around his room as he wonder where is he going.

"morning hyung"

Jihoon went down and saw Yedam is already there, eating his pancakes.

"morning yedam"

Jihoon sit down and started to around again.

"finding Hyunsuk hyung?"

Hearing Yedam's question make Jihoon look straight at him as he realizes what is he doing now.

"what? why would i looking for him?I was looking for father!!!where is he?"

He rolled his eyes. Yedam chuckles. He knows Jihoon is lying as the man isn't good at lie.

"hyung!stop acting so stupid!!you and me already know that father always go to his company early in the morning! Just say that you're finding him"

Yedam giggles as he see Jihoon's annoying face is looking at him.

"and for information Hyunsuk hyung had gone to school already before you and your sleepy ass wake up"

"who ask?"

Jihoon rolled his eyes again and Yedam shrugged off his shoulders.

"i just said because someone was actually wanted to know"

"i'm off to company now"

Jihoon got up and took his jacket while yedam just shake his head at his brother's behavior.

"why didn't he wake me up too?yahh!!!park Jihoon!!!what are you thinking!?!"

Jihoon hit his head tightly as he knows it. Why would he think about it? Doesn't he hate Hyunsuk? Jihoon stopped thinking and just drives to his company.

UNIVERSITY

Hyunsuk let out his long sigh as he grabbed his beg tightly, ready to go inside his school after the driver of park family dropped him off but then suddenly a circle of friends come in front of him before blocked Hyunsuk's way.

" hello little boy"

One of them speak as Hyunsuk already trembling all over his body. Alex,the school bully is standing in front of him as he has lollipop in his mouth.

"w-what are you do-doing here?"

"what do i look like am doing here?of course to take your money!!!"

Hyunsuk right now he wants to runaway but he knows he can't.

"i-i don't have money...with me"

"oh really?"

The school bully smiled at him as Hyunsuk wish he will believe him but he is wrong.

"you guys go..."

three of them walking towards Hyunsuk before of them punch Hyunsuk's face that made him got a blue bruise on his jaw next to his lips. Light bloods slowly approaching Hyunsuk's lips so he decided to runaway this time.

"bitch!how dare you runaway from me!?"

The man throw his lollipop aways then started to chase Hyunsuk. While he was running, a pair of arms take Hyunsuk's hand and dragged him to a room.

"what-"

"shh!!!!i'm saving you"

CONTINUE CHAPTER 5