7

Jihoon slowly looked at the hand which hold onto his own hand so tight as he turn to Hyunsuk with mix emotional

Jihoon slowly looked at the hand which hold onto his own hand so tight as he turn to Hyunsuk with mix emotional. Hyunsuk see that,he immediately let go of Jihoon's hand as he make himself sit next to Hyunsuk again.

"well,his name is Alex! He knows as school bully who's always bully other students just get money from them and i don't have money with me so,i decided to run aways before a student helped me! I didn't think that Alex would come and find me before he beat me like this"

Hyunsuk explained to Jihoon as he looks at his hands which hold onto each other. Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk's tiny hands before looked at him back. He feels like he wants to beat that Alex man for beating Hyunsuk without knowing the reason. He started to feel that Hyunsuk isn't bad at all.

"only this?"

Jihoon asked the question. Hyunsuk nodded.

"yeah, that's all!you can sleep now,i won't bother you because you have work"

Hyunsuk was about to get up from the bed but Jihoon hold his hand that made Hyunsuk surprised at his sudden action. Jihoon saw that he let go of Hyunsuk's hand and turn to look at other side.

"you can sleep on the bed tonight! Don't think i'm worrying about you!just because you're sick"

"but...i'm okay with i-" Jihoon didn't let Hyunsuk finish his words as he turn to Hyunsuk with his eyebrows raised.

"Just do what I said!" After saying that,he took his pillow and blanket before walking towards Hyunsuk's sleep place and throw his pillow and blanket to the smaller.

"stop talking too much" he said that before sleep facing the wall to avoid Hyunsuk's stared that still stunned at what just happened.

"What?" Hyunsuk claim on the bed before flop down but not hard because of his back pain.

"Why would he do that?"

Yedam who is at the door, eardrop at what Hyunsuk and Jihoon conversation,ran to his bedroom happily before deal his boyfriend's number to explain the whole situation for him.

"Baby? it's already 11pm, what's happening?hmm?"

Haruto's deep and sleepy voice begin to heard through the phone that can tell he was sleeping. Yedam giggles at him.

"Sorry baby for interrupting your beautiful sleep but i have something to spill"

"umm? what's it?i'm all ears"

Yedam started to explain Haruto while giggling to himself that made Haruto chuckled at his cute boyfriend for such begin a mood.

"I think Jihoon hyung is starting to accept Hyunsuk hyung now"

"Yes baby!! sometimes he might just need time to adjust himself,he just can't find himself for the right person "

Yedam nodded his head alongs with Haruto even the other can't see him.