36

~•~

                                ~•~

Jaehyuk and Jungwhan admiring the every detail of the old lady's house before made themselves sit on the wooden chair. The old lady came back from the kitchen with water in her hands and offer them.

"here young men, please have a drink"

"Thank you" Jaehyuk got it from her and was about to drink it but Jungwhan stopped him because he feels so straight about it. Jaehyuk understands Jungwhan just by the way he looks at him so,he immediately put down the glass as old lady looked at him.

"why didn't you drinks"

"i'm not thirsty yet" Jaehyuk smiled. Jungwhan take a look at the old lady as he feels something is wrong with her. He clear his throat before he smiled at her.

"aunty,we just wanted to ask you about something" the old lady turn to Jungwhan as he nodded. Jaehyuk took out Sam's picture before show it to her.

"Do you perhaps know this man?" She frown before looked them both.

"how can you guys have Kimnam's picture?so,is it true like what he told me??" She said ad shocked in her voice. Jungwhan and Jaehyuk just looking at each other before the old lady got up from her chair and rushed to the kitchen before take out her knife and point them Jungwhan and Jaehyuk.

"whoa!!aunty calm down!!" Jungwhan and Jaehyuk put their hands in the air just because they don't want anything bad happens.

"you guys hurt Kimnam!!!!he already told me everything!!!i will kill you"

She said and run towards Jungwhan but then Jaehyuk hurry grabed her from behind as the knife dropped from her hands.

"i'm so sorry aunty but you should have ask us first!what did he tell you to make you mad at us!"

Jaehyuk tries to hold the lady as Jungwhan frown.

"Fine!!i will kill you once i'm done"

Jaehyuk let go of her before they sat down on the wooden chair again.

//Market//

"Sukkie baby!why suddenly you want to come to market?" Jihoon who is pushing thr cart, looking at Hyunsuk who is holding his tummy ae his eyes are looking at everything.

"I want to buy some stuffs hoonie! besides the doctor told me to exercises more so,i can give birth to our son smoothly" Hyunsuk said as he grabbed a bag of marshmello and put it into the cart. Jihoon just followed him.

"so, that's all?" Jihoon raised his eyebrows as Hyunsuk turn to him and nodded.

"Hoonie,can we go to baby store after this?i want to but some more clothes for our baby"

"anything you want baby!" Jihoon pused the cart as Hyunsuk just looks at everything and put it into the cart. after Jihoon done paying,they went to baby sotre nearby.