17

~°~

~°~

At the company, a girl who mostly know as Kenny is tiptoe on her legs as she looks around herself with all her stuffs in her hands as she is trying to leaving this place because she wants what gonna happen if she still stay here. She thought she can leave the place peacefully as she smiled to herself.

"Where do you think you are going?"

Kenny froze as her legs stopped at the place she stand. The voice began to hear behind her back as it made hair on her hands stand up with dear. Kenny slowly turn back before she saw Jihoon is standing there, folding his arms, looking at her with no expression on his face. His cold gaze made Kenny gulps.

"Get her!!!"

Jihoon said as Kenny was about to escape but then Jaehyuk and Asahi got her. Kenny tries to free herself from the two men like a crazy person.

"L-let go of me!!!!boss!!!i'm sorry"

"Where do you want us to take her?"

Jaehyuk ignore the fact that this girl is literally screaming like they put her in the microwave.

"Same place"

Jihoon just said before he left. Asahi and Jaehyuk nodded at each other before Asahi whispering something into Kenny's ears.

"You're dead"

"Let me go!!!!!"

Kenny tries so hard as Jaehyuk tie her to the chair. After he done , Jaehyuk to stand next to Asahi.

"Have this girl ever join WWE or what?she is really strong like elephant or sometime"

Asahi said as he eyes Kenny with frown and upside down lips. Jaehyuk just giggles at him.

"That's why I told you to eat more food,Sahi yahh"

Asahi glared at Jaehyuk before use his fist to punch Jaehyuk's stomach that made Jaehyuk got silent but pain as his mouth close with his cheeks chubbier.

"At least i still can punch you like this"

After Asahi done,the door begin to opened with Jihoon walked in with Yedam,Haruto and Junkyu who just back from Germany.
Jihoon unlocked his gun and point it right on Kenny's head made the girl shaking her body with her eyes widen.

"I can't believe this girl is so stupid and horny asf!"

Junkyu eyed Kenny then rolled his eyes before look at the other side.

"You know who you play with?"

Jihoon asked as his eyebrows raised. Kenny literally regret about her decision as her tears running down on her cheeks.

"B-boss... please let me go!I'm sorry!!!"

"Your word sorry can't turn things back!do you know that i ruined someone's life because of your drug?"