11

Jihoon carry Hyunsuk as he run into the house and goes straight to his room

Jihoon carry Hyunsuk as he run into the house and goes straight to his room. No one is home as Yedam already gone to the company. Jihoon put Hyunsuk on the bed gently as he search for medicine box.

"What should I do?"

But then start with Hyunsuk's lips. Jihoon help clean the wound while admiring Hyunsuk's beautiful feature. His long eyelashes,his bright skin,his soft hair,his high nose and his pink lips made Jihoon didn't realize he stared at the younger for a few minutes. He shake his head to remove his thoughts as he continues clean the wound for Hyunsuk. He closed the medicine box and put it at its place before come back and sit next to Hyunsuk on his bed.

"How can he bully a human with this gorgeous feature?"

This sentence just slipped out from Jihoon's lips without knowing. Jihoon was about to get up but then he noticed some bruise on Hyunsuk's arms. He frown. He never see Hyunsuk wears T-shirt. All he wear always his school long sleeve uniform, pajamas or hoodie.

"What the heck?what happened?"

Jihoon rolled up Hyunsuk's long sleeve shirt then he saw many bruises all over his both arms. Jihoon started to feeling even more suspect and mad at Hyunsuk's mom because he knows it all from her. He looked at Hyunsuk before bite his lips.

"I don't know what had you gone through before! I'm so sorry for hating you with no reason and said those harsh words to you"

Jihoon sat down and grabbed Hyunsuk's hand before rubbed his tightly. He took his phone out to call his assistant.

"Look after the work for me today!I can't go to the company because i have things to do"

after he said,Jihoon turn off the call before turn to Hyunsuk.

"I will help you,Hyunsuk"

Yedam happily walk into his company but then his assistant,Doyoung ran up to him before telling him something.

"What's happening Doyoung?why are you running?"

Yedam catch Doyoung who was about to fall down because he was running so fast. Doyoung tries to catch his breath before telling Yedam.

"Boss, there's someone who wants to see you! He is in the waiting room"

Yedam frown. Who's that? Haruto is in Japan,Junkyu is in Germany with Mashiho,his fiancé then who's that can be? This made Yedam curious.

"You can go back to work Doyoung"

Doyoung nodded his head and left. Yedam frown. He made his way towards the waiting room and opened the door but then he got surprised to see who is that.

"Hello Yedamie!!!how are you?"

A smile appears on his lips as he looked at Yedam who look at him like he sees a ghost.