37

~°~

                               ~°~

||• 9months and 10days passed •||

Jihoon's smiling widen at the sign in front of him as his hands are holding his precious little Jihoon on his hands. Park Choihyun,the son of Ceo Park Jihoon had been born into this world while bringing happiness to his mama and daddy. Jihoon looks at his son who is sleeping so peacefully inside his hands while admiring every detail of his own son. Choihyun really got Jihoon's feature almost 100% as he already looks like his daddy 80% while 20% for his mama.

"why are you so lovely?my baby?"

Jihoon mumbles to himself as he is feeding the baby his milk. after Choihyun born,Jihoon asked yedam and Jungwhan to help look after his company for awhile because he wants to take care of Choihyun and Hyunsuk.

"hoonie,is Choihyun done with his milk?"

Hyunsuk walked towards him and asked softly because he doesn't want to wake the baby up. jihoon hold his baby while his other hand grab Hyunsuk's hand and drag him to the sofa.

"Yah baby!!!you're still weak!you have to rest more!" Jihoon softly scolded Hyunsuk because his wife just gave birt so,he wants Hyunsuk to get alots of rest.

"ahh,i'm already got enough rest!i want to look after Choihyun too!you must be tired"

"No, it's for our baby boy!i'm not tired"

Hyunsuk smiled as he heard those words came out from Jihoon's lips who is really adoring his son the most. Hyunsuk take a look at Choihyun before jihoon.

"He really got your features,hoonie"

Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk before he smiled.

"of course because i'm the one who made him" saying that,he wink at Hyunsuk as the younger's cheeks started to become pink.

"Jihoon?" Jihoon and Hyunsuk turn the door as they see everyone came to their house.

"awww!!!Choihyun!!" Mashiho ran to Jihoon before take the baby from his hands. Junkyu looks at Mashiho with smiled on his face as he is watching his fiancée playing with the baby. Jaehyuk put the fruit on the table as he always pinched Choihyun's cheeks softly with full of love.

"aww,he really looks alike with Jihoon hyung!"Doyoung commented and Jeongwoo nodded.

"you're right!he almost become twin with his daddy" Jeongwoo giggles at his own comment while Jihoon chuckle at it.

"why is everyone suddenly come to my house?" Hyunsuk asked.

"we want to help you and have a party today to welcome our Choihyun" Asahi said excitedly as he never been like this before. Yedam clapping his hands softly.

"yeah!as a welcome my nephew into this beautiful world!!!!"

"yeah!!and i hope Choihyun will be tall and handsome like me" Haruto said and made a pose with everyone rolled their eyes at him.