2

«WHAT??!! MARRIED????»

Yoshi surprised as he yelled while Hyunsuk is trying to cover his mouth.

«shh!i told you not to freak out!»

«but how can i'm not freak out when she suddenly pushed you into this married without even asking you?what's about your mom?»

Hyunsuk sight then he looked at yoshi with his sadness eyes. Yoshi understands it as he hugged Hyunsuk tight.

«s-sorry Hyunsuk!i-i just don't want to to get force to do something you don't want too»

Yoshi sobbing as hyunsuk hug him back.

«it's okay yoshi!I know your kindness towards me but i just couldn't say no or deny it!plus my dad is really obsessed with her!»

Yoshi wiped his tears as he pouts, looking at Hyunsuk.

«i wish I can be able to smash that women head and make her drink toilet water»

Yoshi said with angry but then it makes Hyunsuk laughed. It was a precious laugh Yoshi had ever heard. He smiled.

«don't you think that too much?»

«no!but it's just a small thing for a stupid woman like her!I would rather use my mom's high heels to slap her dirty mouth too!»

Hyunsuk giggles.

«alright yoshi,then do it in your dream»

Jihoon...

Jihoon sat on the sofa with Yedam as their father is looking at them with smiled on his face. Jihoon's wondering what made his father feels happy today.

«father,can i ask you what make you happy today?»

Jihoon blinks while his father smiled at him like he is a little boy.

«well,Jihoon ahh...i was thinking about your wedding with Hyunsuk »

«Hyunsuk?»

So,his name is Hyunsuk? what's a nice name of my target?

this is what Jihoon though after hearing Hyunsuk's name slip out from his dad's lips.

«yes!and i think that you should meet him and take him to live with us already »

«but father Jihoon hyung and his fiancé aren't married yet»

Yedam frowned as he is looking at his father.

«i know right? but i just want him to live with us already because soon,he will be here anyway,you okay with it?Jihoon?»

«yes father »

Jihoon bowed.

«good!»

and then his dad excuse himself to leave first because he has some meetings. Jihoon got up to get the door for him. He closed it back as his dad already left.