5

"I'm saving you!!"

"I'm saving you!!"

Hyunsuk shut his mouth as his eyes keep looking at the man who has his hand on Hyunsuk's lips while trying to peek just to see the bully. Once they didn't hear anything anymore,the boy decided to let go off Hyunsuk's lips.

"are you alright?sorry about that,i was just wanted to save you"

the boy smiled at Hyunsuk as he can see he wear brace.

"no!why did you say sorry to me when you were the one who save me?if you weren't here,i might be on the floor already "

Hyunsuk and the boy giggles after Hyunsuk finished his words.

"alright,can i know your name?"

"i'm Choi Hyunsuk "

The boy seems to get more excited as Hyunsuk introduce himself to him.

"Choi Hyunsuk?the outstanding student?wow!! it's really nice to see you in person!!i'm Kim Seungmin "

Hyunsuk looks at Seungmin as the glasses boy bowed at him a bit to show his respect to Hyunsuk because Hyunsuk is his senior.

"no Seungmin!you don't have to go this far"

"but you are my senior"

"there's nothing wrong with it!I don't mind just be yourself "

Seungmin and Hyunsuk chitchat on the way go to class.when Hyunsuk almost reach his class,Yoshi run from far aways just to catch Hyunsuk in time.

"Hyunsuk!!!!!"

Yoshi hugged Hyunsuk tight as Seungmin just stared at them.

"i miss you"

Yoshi mumble while Hyunsuk giggles at his friend cuteness.

"i miss you too and here yoshi,meet Seungmin! My new friends "

Yoshi turn to Seungmin and Seungmin smiled at him with little bow.

"hey,you don't have to go this far! I'm yoshi "

"i'm Seungmin "

Yoshi and Seungmin Shaked hands before Seungmin excuse himself to go to his class.

"we should go to our class to Hyunsuk! And you have to tell me the reason why his your lips have dark bruise like this!"

Hyunsuk who forgot about the bruise surprised at Yoshi's order. They both go into the class.

#JIHOON'S COMPANY

A hand keep typing on his computer as the owner eyes never leave the monitor. A sound of message poped up from his phone that distance him from his work.

 A sound of message poped up from his phone that distance him from his work