31

"Yedamie..." Jihoon slowly step towards his younger brother's bed as he looks at his pale face with eyes fully closed. His legs got weaker and weaker as his hand reach for Yedam's cheeks. He cries as he sees his little brother is sleeping on his bed.

"w-what's happening with him? please tell me that he is gonna be okay" Jihoon turn around to Jaehyuk and Junkyu who are looking at him with their sadness eyes. Jihoon turn back to Yedam before hugged his unmoved body.

"Yedamie,hyung sorry!!i'm so sorry for can't protect you like i promised you!i'm a bad brother!! please wake up!"

Hyunsuk came towards jihoon before pulled him into a tight hug. He knows that Jihoon's heart is hurting because yedam is the only person he has since he was young.

"no baby!you're a better brother!you already did what you said!you're already protected Yedamie and i'm sure he is proud of you!"

Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk with teary-eyes. Hyunsuk is the only person who can comfort him right now.

"where is Haruto?"

"he just got home to get some clothes because he offer himself to take care of Yedam" junkyu said as Jihoon nodded his head. He is so thankful that Yedam met Haruto.

"wake up soon,Yedamie"

//THREE DAYS LATER//

Jihoon got better then he left the hospital.only yedam still at thr hospital because the younger haven't awake yet. Haruto is the one who take care of him while Jihoon is running his and Yedam's company with help from Jaehyuk and Junkyu. Hyunsuk stay at home just to takencare of himself with help from Doyoung,Asahi and Mashiho.

"these fruits are for Yedam and Haruto and these are for Jihoon with others" Hyunsuk said as he prepares the fruits in the basket for them. Doyoung came in with the food he already prepared.

"hyung,how long will you be pregnant?" Doyoung curious as he sit down next to Asahi. Hyunsuk look at his belly before smiled at him.

"still 8 months and 10 days to go,Doyoungie!i'm just pregnant " Doyoung nodded his head.

"hurry up guys!i already prepared the car" Mashiho announces. Ashai help Hyunsuk to get up as Doyoung carry all the things.

//COMPANY//

Jihoon, Jaehyuk,Junkyu and Jungwhan are looking into each other eyes as no one is saying anything until Jihoon break the silent.

"i'm sure this is not end yet because you didn't find his dead body" Jihoon raised his eyebrow as Jaehyuk hold his fist.

"if it likes you say, Sam is not gonna stop at what he want to do! I'm sure the thungs will start again in one day" Junkyu added. Jungwhan stand up as he stretches his body.

"leave this to me! I'm gonna investigate about him! his body didn't find so,it means he is still alive"

Everyone nodded their head and then Jungwhan excuse himself to start his job.

"he has to pay what he had done to my family!" Jihoon's eyes become red as he hold his fist before knock on his table.

Continue Chapter 32