16

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

Jihoon is looking at the poor boy in front of him as the younger having his back facing the wall while holding his clothes to cover his naked body as his tears roaming down non-stop. He can tells that it's Hyunsuk trauma as he keep avoiding for making eye contact with Jihoon. He gaze turn to the floor as he saw light bloods on it which means he just took Hyunsuk's virgin.

"Hyunsuk..."

The only word can say as he is trying to come closer to Hyunsuk but the younger screwed back with his face is so red,fluffy eyes. Jihoon felt so wrong for doing such a stupid thing towards Hyunsuk,the poor boy. He noticed all the hickeys over Hyunsuk's milk skin like a baby. He feels even more sorry as he want to wrapped his arms around Hyunsuk's body.

"don't come close to me!!!"

Broken sound coming out from Hyunsuk's shaking lips as he shoot Jihoon aways not even wanting the older to step closer to home even one meter. Jihoon bite his lips. He doesn't know what to say. He had lost all his words.

"Hyunsuk..."

"What do you want to say?do you want to say sorry to me after doing such a stupidest thing towards me????"

Hyunsuk shout at Jihoon as the older keeps his head low.

"Jihoon!!!I know you dam help me alots and I'm so thankful for this but this isn't the way I want to lay back to you!!!"

Jihoon still remain silent as he keeps listening to every words Hyunsuk said. Hyunsuk wiped his tears aways as he still sitting back facing the wall because his body dam hurt too much. He can't even stand probably as his legs keeps shaking.

"I was saying, begging you to stop but you didn't! You just raped me,Jihoon! What's else you wanna say?"

At this time,Jihoon face the younger as he can see his eyes are red because of crying. Jihoon immediately remember what was happening. He looks at Hyunsuk hopeless.

"Hyunsuk...I know I'm wrong and i'm not asking you for forgiveness but as a man,I will take all whatever I did to you!"

Jihoon said in serious tone as Hyunsuk looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Let's get married!"

Hyunsuk couldn't want to believe his ears as the word leaving Jihoon's lips while he looks straight into his eyes. Hyunsuk can said that Jihoon just responsible for what he had done.

"You don't have to gone that far! Don't force yourself! I will try to for-"

Hyunsuk can't finish his words as Jihoon used in palm to cover Hyunsuk's lips while their eyes are locking.

"I didn't force myself to do this! I wanted to take my responsible for doing such a horrible thing towards you and besides,you're my fiancé and non-other than this..."

Hyunsuk just stay silent as he wait Jihoon to finish his words.

"The more I understand myself,I more I found myself that I just find my own happiness in you"

Hyunsuk felt butterflies are flying in his stomach as he tried to look aways but Jihoon just hold his jaw and look straight into his eyes.

"I really do mean it! If you don't understand it now,you will later..."

He come closer as this time Hyunsuk stay still at his place. Jihoon gently smashed his lips on Hyunsuk's while the younger seem to got lost in it as he closed his eyes to feel the kiss.

"Is it too early if i say i love you?"

Haruto and Yedam just arrived Jihoon's company with clothes all over their hands after Yedam received the messenger from Jihoon after the accident. They immediately walked towards the private restroom. Yedam opened the door but the. He immediately looked aways as he saw Jihoon and Hyunsuk are naked while Jihoon is trying to cover Hyunsuk by hugging him.

"Here are the clothes hyung!"

Yedam said and Haruto help handed the clothes to them. Jihoon took it and handed to Hyunsuk.

"Thanks Yedamie and Haruto! I will explain this later"

Yedam and Haruto just nodded their head before leaving to let Hyunsuk and Jihoon get dress. They got Hyunsuk a short and blue hoodie while Jihoon is a black t-shirt and brow trousers.

"Can you walk?"

Jihoon looks worry at Hyunsuk who is trying so hard to stand up.

"Maybe..."

But then Hyunsuk fall down. Luckily Jihoon catched him on time and picked Hyunsuk up by bridal style which made Hyunsuk's face become red again.

"Maybe i gone hard on you"

After saying that Jihoon smirked as he sees Hyunsuk looked aways. They got out before walking to the car and left for home.

Jihoon took Hyunsuk to their share room as Hyunsuk had already fallen asleep since on the car. He went down and saw Haruto with Yedam sitting on the sofa. He walked towards them.

"What was happening?"

Haruto asked. Jihoon sight before starting to explain them. Yedam gasps.

"S-so,it mean took two.....👉👈...in the bathroom?"

Yedam asked as he did the same. Jihoon nodded his head.

"Do you perhaps knowing the reason behind your suddenly self horny?"

Haruto asked like a normal question while Yedam's cheeks started to become red because not of shyness, it's because of embarrassing. Jihoon thinks for awhile before he look at them.

"I remember something!"

"What's it?"

Jihoon face become dark which make him so serious and mad right now. Yedam gulp as he never see his brother this so serious and mad. Jihoon smashed his hand on the table so loud.

"Kenny!!!!!"

Haruto and Yedam just looked at each other as they know that the owner of the name might be die so soon.

Continue chapter 17

random question,guess my bias in Treasure! If you're right,I will upload two chapters tomorrow or maybe including Jaesahi(trailer) up coming story too🤭