8

FLASHBACKS

FLASHBACKS...

Jihoon is looking at his computer while Hyunsuk just sit on the sofa because Jihoon told him to just stay still when he literally told Yedam that he wants Hyunsuk to train for work. Hyunsuk is looking around the room before he got up and walked towards the window to see the view of Seoul. Jihoon was looking for something but then he saw it on the shelter. He doesn't want to get up from his chair so,he asked Hyunsuk for help.

"Hyunsuk?"

"Yes?"

Hyunsuk looked at Jihoon with surprised on his face because it's the first time that he head Jihoon called his name and it's so clear.

"Can you come here for a minute to get the file on the shelter for me?i'm lazy to get up"

He pointed at the shelter next to his table as Hyunsuk followed his finger. The younger boy nodded his head before walked towards it.

While Hyunsuk was trying to get the filed suddenly he lost his balance as he tried to reach the shelter because it's higher than Hyunsuk though. Jihoon saw that he immediately moved his chair towards Hyunsuk that made him sit on his laps at the same time Kenny opened the door to see what's happening.

END OF FLASHBACKS...

Hyunsuk hurry got off Jihoon as he waved his hands to avoid what Kenny though.

"Ahh Mrs, it's not like what you think! there's nothing happened!!!"

"Oh?really?then what are you doing in boss's office?"

Kenny begin herself as she feels like Jihoon is interesting in her. She keeps on showing Jihoon that she likes him but the man seems to to care at all so,it means that she just thinks by herself. Jihoon rubbed his forehead as he feels headache just to hear Kenny's voice.

"Me...I..."

"I took him here!why? can't I?"

Jihoon raised his eyebrows as he looks at Kenny who is growing. She turn to Hyunsuk before back to Jihoon.

"Why you take him here?he seems like a homeless person " Kenny look up and down at Hyunsuk who is begin silent. Jihoon feels angry at Kenny all of sudden for saying the things about Hyunsuk not knowing himself even he never care about her for begin such a bitch to other workers.

"listen Kenny!!!you are nothing in here and don't you dare to say that Hyunsuk is a homeless person"

Kenny rolled her eyes.

"Why can't I?boss,he literally look like one!just say that you just help a stranger!"

"what did i just say Kenny?and Hyunsuk is my fiancé not homeless person!!!"

Kenny jaw dropped same to Hyunsuk to shocked at Jihoon's answering to Kenny's question. He look at Jihoon who is holding his shoulders and pulled him closer.