32

|| THREE MONTHS LATER||

Things are so clam as Jihoon didn't even hear any single thing from Sam and he feels received but he is still careful with what he is doing right now because he still believes that one day Sam gonna be back and hurt his family like he hurt Yedam who already have a serious blood cancer and now he has to sleep in the hospital for three months already after Sam's body guys kicked onto his stomach and heart. Jihoon still thank god for letting his brother stay alive but yet sleeping like a sleeping beauty.

"Hoonie" a voice suddenly begins to heard as Jihoon woke up from his day dream. He immediately run to Hyunsuk who is walking downstairs with fruit basket in his hands.

"baby,give it to me! You're pregnant with my child,you shouldn't have lift it" Jihoon scolded Hyunsuk with worry in his voice made Hyunsuk chuckle abit as he hold onto Jihoon who is have his hand on Hyunsuk's waist.

"Hoonie,i'm just three month pregnant!"

"but still!if you need anything just ask me" Jihoon put the fruit basket on the table as he face Hyunsuk who is pouting.

"it's not that serious!"

"it is! I have to take really good care of you! You and our child are so important to me" Hyunsuk didn't reply but he looks at Jihoon with his sparkling eyes as he feels happy and happiness for having Jihoon as his husband right now.

"i love you so much,Ji"

"i love you too now,should we get going?Yedamie is waiting us" Hyunsuk nodded his head as he show Jihoon his favourite smiled.

"what were you guys doing? Asking god for raining?"Jaehyuk,hands on his wasit as he looks at the couple who are just left their house.

"sorry my man!i have to prepare all the things for Sukkie"

"aish!! it's okay since Hyunsuk is having a baby or else you will be in the grave" Jaehyuk gave side eyes to Jihoon before they left to the hospital.

|| HOSPITAL||

Jaehyuk helped carry the fruit basket as Jihoon help carry Hyunsuk because he afraid that Hyunsuk might fall by accident. Jaehyuk opned the door softly as they see Haruto is wiping Yedam's hand with wet napkin. He put the furit basket down before walk towards Haruto.

"you should get some rest,Haruto"

"it's okay, Jaehyuk! Unless i can take care of Yedamie" without turning to Jaehyuk,Haruto just hold onto Yedam's hand and look at him. Jihoon put Hyunsuk to sit on the sofa before made his way to Haruto.

"i'm so proud of you, Haruto! You really take good care of Yedam!but imagine Yedam wake up and see you with dark circles under your eyes,lost weight!he won't be happy!so,you should rest!" Jihoon tapped on Haruto's shoulder softly.

"Jihoon is rigth,Haruto! take a little break before continue it" Hyunsuk added. Haruto nodded his head before he eat the food which Hyunsuk prepare for him.

Jihoon took a deep breath before sit down next to Yedam's bed and hold his brother's hand.

",Yedam ahh,you're sleeping too long! don't you feel bored?when will you awake? please wake up soon! don't you wanna meet your nephew or
niece?" jihoon's cracking a bit because he feels bad for his brother who has to face this thing and not him.

Jihoon release of Yedam's hand as he was about to put his hand back into the blanket but suddenly he saw that Yedam's finger is moving.

"Y-YEDAM!!!YEDAM'S FINGER IS MOVING!!" he shouted as Haruto run towards him before he hold onto Yedam's hands.

Finally,a pair of eyes which closed for a long time opned slowly to see this world again.

"Doctorrrrrrr" Jaehyuk run outside and called doctor.

"Where am i?"

"OMG!!!Yedam!!!finally you're awake!!" Asahi ran to Yedam and hugged him tight as everyone is so happy right now.

"how is Yedam now??" Mashiho is running from far aways as he busrt into the room and hugged Yedam tight with Junkyu follows him behind.

"Yedam ahh!we miss you alost!"

Hyunsuk said as he wiped his tears. Yedam smiled at everyone even his face is so pale.

"i miss you guys too"

"baby!!how is your feeling?" Haruto smiled ear to ear as he look at his treasure.

"i'm okay baby!just my heart is hurting a little bit"

"finally Yedamie is akwake and Sukkie is pregnant! what's a nice thing?" Jihoon now, feeling so happiness as all his treasures come back to him.

"beacuse I can't wait to see my nephew or niece face" Yedam said as everyone laughed at him.

CONTINUE CHAPTER 33