21

~•~

~•~

||•MORNING•||

Hyunsuk woke up before Jihoon. He looked at the o'clock for a bit before Shaked Jihoon's body tightly.

"Five minutes more please baby"

Jihoon said in his sleepy voice as his hands hand reach his hug Hyunsuk but the younger keep refusing.

"No hoonie,get up! it's almost 8am now,you have work and I have school"

Hearing that,Jihoon opened with eyes before he looked at Hyunsuk. The little boy though he did something but then Jihoon just smiled at him before kiss his cheeks and run the bathroom.

"We should shower first baby!"

Saying that he pulled Hyunsuk along with him into the bathroom.

"Baby!can i ask you so something?"

Jihoon asked Hyunsuk's question as they're on the way to Jihoon's office. Hyunsuk nodded at him.

"Where do you study now?i already heard that your college is closed"

"Ahh,yes hoonie,i don't know why my college suddenly closed but luckily Yoshi helped me by transfer my study to KQ University" Hyunsuk smiled happily after he mentioned about the company. KQ University is the place where Hyunsuk always dream to study there but never get a chance.

Jihoon smiled at how happy Hyunsuk is and also thankful to Yoshi too because KQ University is actually,Junkyu's university but no one know except Jihoon and Haruto.

"That's great baby" Jihoon pats his head.
When they arrived at Jihoon's office,Haruto,Yedam,Junkyu and Mashiho already there.

"Wow,what were you guys doing in my office?" Jihoon asked.

"We came to see an apple boy" Junkyu rolled his eyes then laughed at Jihoon's expression. Hyunsuk just giggles silently.

"oh god Jihoon hyung!I didn't know that a strict CEO like you can be this cute too" Yedam show the picture that Hyunsuk upload yesterday to Jihoon while everyone is laughing at him.
Jihoon then smiled proudly at himself.

"I told you right?I can be hot also can be cute" he looked at Junkyu then wiggle his eyebrows.

Knock Kncok

"Come in" they stopped laughing when the door reveal a woman who is walking towards Hyunsuk then grabbed his hair. Hyunsuk hissed in pain as everyone shocked at what just happened.

"Choi fucking Hyunsuk! You forget what I told you?huh?" That's Hyunsuk's stepmother. Jihoon didn't hiatus to get her hand aways from Hyunsuk and pushed her aways which almost made her lost her balance.

"Get your fucking dirty hand aways from him!" He said as he pulled Hyunsuk into his hug. Hyunsuk now, sobbing like a baby because of what just happened. All the memories she been abused him is loading inside his mind. Hyunsuk cries harder and Jihoon feel so fucking mad at her because she made his baby crying.

"Sukkie baby... it's okay" sewing that Jihoon asked Yedam and Mashiho to help get Hyunsuk aways from here as the two nodding their head.

Once Hyunsuk is gone,Jihoon turn to Mrs,Choi with his cold expression as she gulps.

"what did you just do to my sukkie?"
He steps closer to her as she keeps leaning back. Jihoon didn't changed her expression.

"w-what?he is my son so,i can do everything to him-"

"Your son?when did you give birth to him?" Jihoon shut Mrs,Choi up as he raised his eyebrow.

"I-I...."

"What do you want?" She didn't reply but Jihoon already throw alots of money to her face which make her eyes widen with joys. Jihoon tch because he already know why this woman is here.

"get all these money and fucking leave my sukkie alone!" Jihoon was about to leave but then he turn back to her.

"if you don't follow what I said, don't tell me I did not warn you" then he left after Mrs,Choi nodded her head that almost fell of her shoulder.

"what's a greedy?" Haruto rolled his eyes at her before follow Jihoon out.

"don't you dare to obey him because he can invite the gods or the Satan to join your birthday" Junkyu added before leave but as a greedy person,do you think she will be enough just because of these money? That's weird.

"Sukkie!!!" Jihoon hurry go to find his Hyunsuk but then Mashiho told him that Hyunsuk already fell asleep.

"Oh thank you Mashiho for taking care of him" Mashiho smiled at him.

"There's nothing,here the milk! Make sure to make him drink it" Mashiho have the milk to Jihoon before excuse himself to find Junkyu.

Jihoon was about to go in but then Haruto stop him.

"Please tell my baby to come too"
Haruto just smiled like a baby to Jihoon as Jihoon nodded his head.

"Yedamie,your baby is waiting you outside" Yedam pulled the blanket over to Hyunsuk's small body before he left Jihoon and Hyunsuk alone. Jihoon put the glass of milk on the table as he take Hyunsuk's hand and hold it.

"If she dare to bother you again,I will make you she face the Satan"

CONTINUE CHAPTER 21

real bottle is coming,i'm excited!

Actually,I was thinking about making Jihoon and Y/N fanfic and I already done chapter one but then I feel so cringe so,I will change it to Jaesahi or Dodam or Mashikyu or Yoshiwhan (it's a Mafia vibe just stay tune😉)