6

It's already 6pm in the evening and Hyunsuk still haven't awake yet that make Yedam worry about him

It's already 6pm in the evening and Hyunsuk still haven't awake yet that make Yedam worry about him. He walks around the room as he is thinking should he call Jihoon or not?

"should I call Jihoon hyung?but what if he gets annoying?ehh...wait...if he gets annoying why did he help Hyunsuk hyung?"

Many senses plays in Yedam's mind as he turn to Hyunsuk,the poor boy who's sleeping his face face the mattress because of the pain on his back. Yedam walked towards Hyunsuk's bed before sit down next to him.

"what was happening with you,Hyunsuk hyung?you look so poor and I feel pity for you"

He looks at Hyunsuk as he is about to tear up. Him and Hyunsuk just met for two days but he feels like Hyunsuk is so kind,soft heart and a best brother to him already.

P-please... don't hurt me!!!

Hyunsuk mumbled in his sleep as Yedam got scentless because of it. He hurry check on Hyunsuk as he saw tears running down on his cheeks even his eyes are close.

"Hyunsuk hyung??are you okay?"

He gently shake Hyunsuk's body but he got nothing as Hyunsuk is still sleeping.

"how the fuck he is still sleeping???"

Yedam turn to look at the door as he saw Jihoon standing there, looking at the poor boy whole rolling his eyes.

"can't you see that he is hurting?lol... what's kind of a fiancé are you?"

"did you mean that i'm a bad fiancé??"

Jihoon point at himself. It's Yedam turn to roll his eyes.

"oh!you also know that you're his fiancé?huh brother?"

Then Yedam left to cook some foods for Hyunsuk when Jihoon just stood there a like status.

"what did i just said?"

He question himself before took a glanced at Hyunsuk then take his towel just to take shower.

+7PM

A pair of pretty eyes slowly opened as he both his lips because of the pain on his back. Hyunsuk tries to get up as he uses his both arms to support himself. Yedam who just walked in hurry come and help him.

"finally!!you're awake "

Hyunsuk looked at Yedam as he smiled.

"how long have I been sleeping?"

"since afternoon when Jihoon took you from your college "

"jihoon take me from college?"

Hyunsuk asked with his emotional mix as Yedam nodded his head like a little kid.

"orrr...finally you are awake!!!I thought you already dead"

"JIHOON HYUNG!!!!"

Yedam glared at Jihoon who is giggling at his own sentence. Hyunsuk just stay still while still processing at what Yedam just told him.

"Hyunsuk hyung, let's eat dinner first because you just awake "

Hyunsuk glanced at Jihoon before follows Yedam downstairs. Jihoon closed the door as the two already left. He just sit on his bed.

"why do i have this feeling? feeling of mix emotion everytime he look at me with those eyes?"

Jihoon ruffle his hair as he also doesn't understand himself. He only know he hates Hyunsuk but why do he feels a little hurt when he saw the bully hit Hyunsuk?

"fuck!!!"

After having dinner,Yedam gave Hyunsuk milk for him to drink at night. Hyunsuk walked slowly before he knock the door and opened it. He saw Jihoon is sitting on the bed looking at him with his straight face. Hyunsuk just looked down and walk towards his place but Jihoon stopped him.

"come here!!!!"

Hyunsuk blinks his eyes as he put the bottle of milk on the table.

"me?"

"if it wasn't you,then who do you think?a ghost?how many people in this room?"

Jihoon rolled his eyes. Hyunsuk pouts a bit then walk towards Jihoon and stand in front of him.

"just sit down here! it's not like i'm going to fuck you or anything "

Hyunsuk surprised at Jihoon's words. He knows Jihoon is rude but not this dirty mind.
He sit down next to Jihoon but not really closed because he can feels that Jihoon is about to chop him into many pieces and throw his meat out of the window anytime.

"so,why did you ask me to sit next to you?"

Hyunsuk's cute voice began to heard as it calm Jihoon's heart that was burning in a minute without its owner realizing.

"what do you have between that bully?why did he beat you up like this?"

"why did you ask?"

Of course! He is his fiancé so,he have to know everything that get wrong with his soon to be wife. This is what Jihoon said in his mind.

"if you don't want to tell me, that's fine"

Jihoon was about to get up but then a small hand grabbed his hand as Jihoon surprised at how small Hyunsuk's hand is compare to his.
Hyunsuk looks at him with the softest eyes that Jihoon never see before.

"just stay here...i will tell you"

CONTINUE CHAPTER 7
sorry for short chapter hehe