10

"Hyung!!!what do you think about this?"Yedam is worrying about what will gonna happen as Jihoon is trying to figure it out

Yedam is worrying about what will gonna happen as Jihoon is trying to figure it out. He had known Sam for a long time so,he could smell that bad thing gonna happen soon.

"Should we inform father?"

"No!" A short word coming out from Jihoon's lips as Yedam frown.

"Why?"

"I don't want father to worry about this stuff!he is old enough so,let him enjoy his time!!"

"But if we don't tell father how can he be careful with that Sam man?"

Yedam is right. We don't know that when will the things gonna happen.

"Maybe we can ask father that he can go on a vacation to somewhere he wanted"

Yedam thinks for a few minutes before he nodded his head as responded.

"Sound good!!"

But then jihoon and Yedam surprised to see Hyunsuk opened the door as his hands holding a pig plushie with his eyes half open half close. Jihoon and Yedam looking at each other confused as they see the scenes in front of him.

"What's wrong Hyunsuk hyung?" Yedam asked then Hyunsuk pout. Jihoon sees that he really want to pinch his cheeks and kiss that lips so bad...wait..what did he think?

"I-i had a bad dream..."

Jihoon walked towards Hyunsuk before wipes his tears and hugged him.

"It's okay, it's just a bad dream"

Jihoon looked at Yedam before he grabbed Hyunsuk's hand and went back to their room.
Yedam smiled at what he saw.

"I hope Jihoon hyung gonna see Hyunsuk hyung more than friend in one day"

But then his thoughts got cut as he got message from someone and non other than his boyfriend.

"Haruto?what didn't he sleep yet?"

But Yedam shrugged it off as he accepted the call from Haruto who is whined like a kid because he misses Yedam so bad.

Jihoon and Hyunsuk are sitting on the bed. Jihoon was about to sleep on the floor but then Hyunsuk grabbed his shirt making him stop.

"Stay here...i'm scare"

Hyunsuk talking in his sleep as Jihoon started to feel unknown again. Hyunsuk seems like a broken kid who never get any care from his parents. Jihoon pats Hyunsuk's head before lay down next to him.

"It's okay, don't be scare...i'm here"

After a few minutes of thinking too much,Jihoon sit up straight. He rubbed his face as he feels worry about the future thing but then a small hand tapped on his shoulder.

"You're not sleeping yet?" Jihoon turn to Hyunsuk who is yawning. Cute

"I can't sleep! "

Hyunsuk raised his eyebrow at Jihoon before lay him back on the bed and messed his head for him.

"Just sleep...I will do it for you"

Hyunsuk smiled and Jihoon try to close his eyes. After then Jihoon got into dreamland . Hyunsuk lays back as he put the pillow in the middle.

"Good night Jihoon"

Hyunsuk woke up and he didn't see Jihoon so,he thought that Jihoon must be gone to work already. He got up and prepare himself to go to school but then he got surprised to see Jihoon sitting on the table with Yedam.

"You're awake Hyunsuk hyung!come and eat breakfast!"

Hyunsuk smiled at Yedam and walk towards them.

"Just eat it and I will drive you to school today" Jihoon who is reading magazine spoke up. After Hyunsuk finished,both of them bid goodbye to Yedam and left.

"Bye Jihoon!see you at home",

Hyunsuk waved bye at Jihoon as the older did the same and drive his car aways.
Hyunsuk happily walked into his class but suddenly got pulled out by shirt and got dragged to go behind the school building.

"Remember me?"

Hyunsuk's body is shaking again as he heard the voice. The school bully again,who is smiling at him like a psycho. Hyunsuk screw back as he doesn't want to get hurt.

"Please don't hurt me!!"

The bully grabbed Hyunsuk's necktie while Hyunsuk is asking for forgiveness.
He just smirked at him.

"Last time that man help you but not this time!!!" Hyunsuk's face tunr to face the ground as his lips bleeding because the bully just punch him. He grabbed Hyunsuk's hair before punch him again that left bruises over Hyunsuk's face.

"That's what you do to me!"

He was about to punch Hyunsuk again but then a hand grabbed his shoulder and punch his face right aways before the man fall onto the ground with blue eye.

"Who the fuck are you to hurting him?"

He said before punch him again. Hyunsuk couldn't stand of the pain anymore as he collab on the ground.

"Hyunsuk!!!"

Jihoon stopped punching the bully as he run over to Hyunsuk. The bully take this opportunity to run aways.

"Hyunsuk!!!!!are you alright??open your eyes please"

Jihoon let Hyunsuk sleep on his thigh as he gently slap Hyunsuk's cheeks. After got no response from Hyunsuk,Jihoon decided to take Hyunsuk home. He picked Hyunsuk up by bridal style and go to his car before driving aways without forgetting to turn around to look at the University for one last time.

CONTINUE CHAPTER 11